Chapter Thirty-three - New start

Start from the beginning

"Liam... Don't be mad at me, I just wanted to help out, it's been really busy up until now, so I thought it would be nice to help them." he argued, but I just rolled my eyes.

"For your information Liam, he forced me to give him an apron, I told him he should sit down and wait for you, but he insisted on helping us. I swear I didn't want this either." Libby added while she ran past Louis to serve the next costumer.

"Oh I know my boyfriend Libby, I'm sure he was the one who came up with this plan. Now Louis take off that apron before I do it and come and eat with me." I turned around and ignored Louis who stuck his tongue out at me when he thought I couldn't see him, but he joined me a couple of minutes later with our lunch. He updated me on his chat with Libby, and was happy that he would be working mornings and lunch hours at the bakery, so he was free for his classes in the afternoon. 

"So you want to go and subscribe this afternoon? I think they're open until four, and maybe we can go buy your books and other supplies later on."

"Subscribe yes, books and supplies no. We can do that tomorrow or Saturday. i need to spend some time with you today." I couldn't see his eyes because he was looking down at his sandwich, but he sounded stern, so I didn't argue with him.

"Oh. Okay. You want that date then? The fancy romantic dinner one I promised you to make up for my absence before the accident?"

He smirked and locked eyes with me, lowering his voice so the people around us wouldn't overhear. "No. I want you. At home, with me. I sent Niall and Harry out until ten at least, so we'll have to flat to ourselves. And I'll leave it to your imagination what we'll be doing." 

I gulped as I felt the anticipation rise in my stomach, and only just managed to bring out a mumbled "okay" before Lou got up to pay for our lunch and grab his coat from the back of the bakery. We said our goodbyes to Libby and Tammy and walked the short distance to Louis' new school to get him enrolled. 

"Ugh, I'm going to need practically all my savings to buy all these books and necessary supplies." he grumbled as we walked out again, reading through the list he had just received.

"Maybe Niall has some of them, he took a social studies class in our first year, you should ask him really." I replied, taking the list from him and putting it in my backpack. "But let's not worry about it for now, you wanted to spend time with me, well, here I am, all yours." I winked.

His eyes glistened as he grabbed my hand and speedwalked to our flat, squeezing my bum as he pushed me up the stairs in front of him. I held still in front of our door to look for my keys, but Louis didn't make it exactly easier on me. He embraced me from behind and let his hand sneak under my shirt, his cold fingers trailing on my belly as he pressed light kisses on my neck. I felt a moan forming in my throat and bit my lip to keep it inside. I had no need whatsoever to share this with our neighbours. I fumbled in my front pocket to finally find my key to open out front door, pushing it open to pull Lou inside with me. 

Louis' POV

We stumbled inside, almost tripping over each other in our hurry to get out of the hallway. I kicked the door shut behind me and pressed Liam against the wall of the small entrance hall, kissing him hungrily as my fingers softly tickled his bare skin beneath his shirt. I swallowed his moans and smiled against his lips as his hips grinded against mine, happy to know I wasn't the only one who missed this. I let my tongue roam around his mouth until I got out of breath and then pulled away, my forehead resting against his, only inches between our bodies. We were both panting heavily and his breath was hot against my lips, his eyes squeezed shut, which made him look adorable as he tried to keep his body, his longing under control. I couldn't suppress a smile, which he didn't see, before I moved my lips to his cheeks, leaving soft kisses on my way to his neck. He gasped when I reached the most sensitive spot on his neck, right beneath his ear and moaned from the back of his throat as I let my hand slide into the front pocket of his jeans, coming back up with his phone. He opened his eyes and looked at me questioningly but smiled when he saw me pressing the off-button before I did the same with my phone. I wasn't going to let any calling mums or friends ruin this again.