Chapter 24: Visionaires

(Flower Bomb, the new girl at the club)

Chapter 24: Visionaries

Kay (Kaylah)

"She's my sister." Trinity said , turning around to make my drink.

"How is she doin'?" I asked, watching her bring the shots back to me.

"She's doing okay. You didn't hear did you?" She asked, setting my drinks on the counter.

"No. Hear what?" I inquired, picking up my first shot and throwing it back.

"She's pregnant, and it's Remson's baby." Trinity whispered, walking away.

"Oh my gosh." I whispered aloud, taking another shot.

"Excuse me, miss." A man's deep baritone voice called out behind me.

I spun around in my chair to come face to face with the dreadhead man. He had smooth, dark chocolate skin that held a beautiful slight glow, and piercing gray eyes. He smiled with those thick set of lips of his and I licked my lips before diverting my eyes back up to his eyes. He chuckled and I felt my cheeks heating up. This man was fine.

"It's okay, ma. Your lips are nice too. I was going to ask you to accompany me upstairs in V.I.P." He offered, holding out his hand to me.

I was about to say no until I saw Seven out of my peripheral vision, pointing at him.

"What's your name?" I asked, taking his hand.

I gave him low bedroom eyes, feigning ignorance.

"Santino. It is a pleasure to finally meet you, Special K." He uttered flirtatiously, kissing my hand.

I allowed him to help me down from my seat. I was a bit upset this fine specimen of a man was about to die. Wasting good genes like that should be a sin.

"The pleasure is all mine." I smiled, biting down on the corner of my lip.

He led me across the floor, by passing a few strippers giving dances, the stage and up the stairs into V.I.P. The song Only by Nicki Minaj ft. Drake and Lil' Wayne came on and I smiled, swaying my hips from side to side. Santino looked back at me and grinned, leading me to the back of the crimson colored room. The lights in the room went off and white flashing lights replaced them, hyping me up even more.

"Here. You forgot your last shot at the bar." He whispered, handing me my shot.

"Oh. Thank you." I said before taking it to the head.

* * *

Zane

"No, Kay. Don't drink it." Prince whispered to himself, looking up top.

I followed his eyes and saw Kay up in V.I.P. with that bitch ass nigga, Santino. He handed her a shot that was bubbling up, but it stopped once she looked down at it. I raised my wrist up to my mouth, getting ready to give Zed orders to shoot this nigga where he stood, but Prince shook his head.

"Nah. We can't risk it. You go look out for Seven." He said, never taking his eyes off of Kay.

Kay threw the shot back and Santino smirked, wrapping his arm around her waist. I shook my head and hurried past this crowd of dancers in search of Precious.