Chapter 12: Cock Blockin'

(Taffy)

Chapter 12: Cock Blockin'

Prince (Vincent)

I watched Capo and Kay walk back into the club and I gritted my teeth together seeing her walk around freely without a bra on. I was upset by the attention she was drawing to herself, but I wasn't going to act out. She walked straight up to me, wrapping her arms around my neck. I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her close to my chest.

"You did a good job, baby. Now, I want you to go get dress, and go get Seven, so we can get out of here." I whispered into her ear.

She nodded her head up and down. I kissed the side of her neck and she strutted off to the back. I turned around to Fred mean mugging me. I flicked my nose with thumb and pulled up my pants.

"Man, what the fuck is yo' problem? You been acting weird ever since you seen Kay at my crib. You like her or somethin'?" I directly asked him, getting fed up.

"Nah, but you need to leave her alone. You don't deserve her and all you gone do is hurt her." He said.

"Fred, you gotta bitch, and I think I got this." I sternly said, reminding him.

"Did you even tell her you got a kid and you still be fuckin' Diamond from time to time?" He questioned me and before I could open my mouth to say something, I heard Kay behind me.

"No, he didn't tell me all of that." She said sadly.

I heavily sighed, turning around. Her face held a blank expression, but those eyes told me somehing different. She was hurt. Fred laughed and walked away.

"We ain't together anyway, Prince. I don't really care. Good night, y'all. I'm about to go home." She said halfheartedly, walking passed all of us.

"Goodnight, Kay." The guys said in unison.

Seven walked pass all of us, mugging me.

"Don't look at him like that." Zane said, mugging her.

"Bitch, fuck you!" She hissed, flicking him off.

My eyes widened in shock because he barely even said anything back to her. Usually, Zane would have been the first one to call a bitch out and be disrespectful, but with her? No, it was like she had this power over him.

She strutted away and out the door right after Kay. All the boys looked at Zane with their eyes wide and shock written all over their faces. I didn't even understand what had happened.

"What the fuck was that about? What happened?" Capo asked him.

Zane sighs, dropping his head. He wiped his hands over his face before picking his head up.

"Seven and I used to date. We ended kinda badly and I feel dumb as fuck 'cause she was nothing, but a sweetheart. And she Fred sista. She neva told me that part." Zane confessed.

"Damn, Zane. What you do? Cheat on her?" Sammy asked him.

Zed nodded his head up and down, snitching on his brother.

"Yeah, I did. It was wit' Kandy, but I didn't know that that was Fred bitch until after I saw her wit' him the next day, and he said it." Zane sighed, closing his eyes.

"Daaaaamn. I ain't see that one comin'." Zed said, laughing.

"Seven don't know who I cheated on her wit'. She just know I cheated." Zane told us.

We all shook our heads at him.

"That's grimy." Sammy said, just staring at him.

"You still like her?" I asked him.