Chapter 19: Something's Got To Give

Kay (Kayjah)

Seven wanted to press charges against Zane and take full custody of Sariyah, but Mesha convinced her to not go through all that trouble. She was drunk, plus she was a crying mess. The whole left side of her face was hit with the back of Zane's hand. His nails got her along with his knuckles. She didn't even want to come to work tonight because make-up couldn't cover up certain parts of the bruise.

I sighed, setting my glass down full of my Long Island Ice Tea back down on the bar counter.

"What's wrong, sweets?" Misty asked me, taking my drink and putting a napkin underneath it.

"Misty. . .men fuckin' suck." I sighed deeply, closing my eyes.

I massaged my temples with my index and middle fingers.

"Girl. Tell me about it." She said, kissing her teeth.

"Don't get me started. Jus' know Prince is a—

"Nigga who got a good ass dick game." A female voice said from the side of me, cutting me off.

I opened my eyes and rolled them instantly as I looked over at Taffy.

"What you say?" I asked, cocking my head slightly to the side.

"I said Prince's dick game keep me on my toes. Tell ma nigga to call me." She smiled, flipping her long black hair over her shoulder.

"If he yo' nigga then fuck I gotta tell him for? He not answerin' yo' calls? Must not be yo' nigga then hoe." I replied, spinning in the bar stool in her direction and shrugging my shoulders.

Misty giggled and Taffy snapped her head around, looking at her crazy.

"Bitch, fuck is funny? Yo' man fucks half the girls in this bitch includin' me— and ooooh, his dick game is A1." Taffy chuckled, licking her lips.

My eyes grew wide with Taffy's boldness and I got ready for shit to hit the fan by standing up and tying up my hair because if Misty was fighting, I was too.

I knew Remson was fucking over Misty, but it wasn't my place to get in their business. Remson was the boss and owner of a strip club, so I wasn't shocked by his infidelity.

"Bitch!" Misty yelled, grabbing a bottle of Moscato and lunging it at Taffy.

The bottle smacked her upside the head, knocking her down and her sidekick, Daisy ran over here making me step in front of her.

"Daisy this a one on one fight between them, but if you tryna get to Misty you gone have to go through me, boo. I'm sorry." I told her, shrugging my shoulders.

"I ain't got no problems with you, Special K." Daisy said softly, looking at me with intense eyes.

"Yeah, same here, but we will if you take another step." I warned, looking her up and down.

"Aye!" A husky male's voice yelled, startling me.

I turned around to see an angry Remson. Glass breaking grabbed my attention behind me. Turning slightly I saw Misty breaking a bottle against the bar counter. She jumped over the counter, but before she could make it over to Taffy, Remson snapped.

"Cut that shit out! He yelled, snatching her up.

"Get off me! I'm done! I am so done! Seven fuckin' years I have been putting up with yo shit! Wit' this hoe and that hoe! And wit' yo ugly ass baby mama! What you thought I diidn't know about your little secret little family? Well, bitch, I do! I'm out of here!" Misty snapped, pulling away from him.