Chapter 16: Under Pressure

Prince (Vincent) (2 weeks later)

"So, as we all know the mission to take down Bull and Santino is gone be takin' place in six days. Which means I need everybody to be on their A game. No fuck up's or screw up's. Kay is goin' to be in charge of takin' Santino down and Seven is goin' to be in charge of takin' Bull down. I will—

"I heard Bull is sexy as fuck." Seven uttered with a smile, licking her lips.

Zane snapped his head around looking at her like she was crazy.

"Don't fuckin' try me, Sev." He blurted out, looking her up and down.

"I can talk to whoever I want to. You ain't ma fuckin' daddy, Zane." She told him in an even tone, rolling her eyes at him.

"Y'all is not about to be arguin' right now." Fred stated firmly, shaking his head.

"Aye! Chill all that out right now! We are havin' a meetin'!" I yelled, silencing everyone.

"As I was sayin, Kay your protection will be me and Sammy. Seven your protection is Zane and Fred. Zed, I need you to keep a look out of any suspicious activity, or guards of Bull's or Santino's. We will have another meetin' the day of the mission just in case y'all mofos forget these instructions." I smiled, scanning the room of all my crew.

"Um, I don't want that nigga down my back." Seven hissed, pointing at Zane.

"Well, you gone have to deal wit' it. Crybaby. And who the hell is Sariyah wit' if y'all two is here?." Zane asked, licking his lips at her.

"Kandi." Fred answered.

Kay instantly turned her head, looking from Seven to him.

"I'm 'bouta go pick her up. She at yo' crib Fred?" Kay asked, standing up.

"Sit the hell down, Kay." Zane said, chuckling.

Seven rolled her eyes at him and huffed an aggravated sigh.

"Don't talk to her." Seven said mugging up her face at him.

"Aww, baby girl. You want me to talk to you that bad?" Zane teased, licking his lips at her with a smirk on his face.

The corner of her lips turned up in a smile and my eyes widened in shock, but I relaxed when I saw her stick her middle finger up at Zane still with a smile.

"I don't like you." Seven told him.

Zane stared at her with a menacing gaze, tightening his jaws up at her. I knew Seven was getting to him.

"Okay. Y'all is crazy." I laughed, shaking my head from side to side.

"Do y'all have any ques—"

"Prince!" A female called from behind me, cutting me off.

Instantly I turned around, looking at the woman before me. I squinted my eyes as I took in her features. She looked familiar, but I couldn't think of where I knew her from.

"Who the fuck is you?" I asked, looking her up and down.

"Saydie. The bitch you shot seven months ago." She quipped, with a frown on her face.

A smirk spread across my face as I looked at her. She had some decent pussy, but her head game was a point. I cleared my throat, remembering that Kay was here and probably staring Saydie up and down, and mugging me.

"Okay, and you would like?" I asked, becoming impatient.

"I would like my job back." She sassed, folding her arms over top her chest.