Chapter 2: Damn

Chapter 2: Damn

Kay (Kayjah)

"I hungry, Kay." Athena whined, jumping up and down on my bed.

I opened my eyes to see my alarm clock's bright, red numbers read 6:45 am. I sat up quickly and grabbed her, gently slamming her down in between my covered legs, and started tickling her.

"I sorry!" She giggled and I laughed, lifting her up and pulling her to my chest.

She wrapped her little arms around my neck and I smiled, closing my eyes. I stroked her long, curly, black hair back out of her face, admiring her. Athena was one little and skinny five year old. She was light skin with big, light brown eyes, dimples and a big smile.

"What you want to eat, kiddo?" I asked, pushing the covers back and standing up with her still latched onto me.

"Poptart!" She said in the crotch of my neck.

I nodded, walking out of my room and down the hall to the kitchen. Our apartment was okay. Two bedrooms at least, one and a half bathrooms, and it wasn't bad. No bugs or rodents, so I was fine with it. I opened the cabinet and grabbed the Strawberry Poptarts. I grabbed one, closing the cabinet, and then sat her down on the counter. Athena swung her tiny legs in the air between my legs, smiling at me. I laughed, opening the package, and handed her one of the two Poptarts while I ate the other one.

"Thank you." She giggled, taking a bite.

I nodded my head, smiling and taking a bite of mine.

"You wowk today, Kay?" She asked me.

I nodded my head at her.

"Yes. You have to stay with Ms. Falon tonight. Tiffany is going to be there and you guys can have a sleepover." I told her.

"Yay!" She squealed, making me laugh.

Tiffany was Ms. Falon's granddaughter and she was five like Athena.

"I have to get ready, so what you wanna watch?" I asked, picking her up.

I walked into the living room and set her down onto the big, fuzzy couch.

"My Little Pony." She replied.

I put on Netflix and clicked on My Little Pony before rushing off to my room. I hopped in the shower and my eyes fluttered closed a little bit, but I instantly shook my tiredness away. I had to get to the daycare. I worked from 10:00pm to 3:00 in the morning at the strip club last night, and before that I worked from 10:30 am to 8:30 pm at the Captain Jay's. I was off yesterday at the daycare and I was happy, but now I had the daycare and the strip club today because I was off today at Captain Jay's.

I needed a break, but I couldn't do that with bill after bill, and Athena to think about. Her Daddy wanted to see her tomorrow and I had to get ready for his over dramatic ass. Since our mother died, a lot has changed. My father was never around, he could be dead. I didn't know. Athena's father was never around either. Sometimes he sent money from time to time, but he was not there for her physically just financially. It was sad.

"Kay!" I heard Athena shout, banging on the bathroom door.

I turned off the water and hopped out, grabbing my cheetah print robe from off the door. I put it on before opening the door. I held it tight in my hands, looking down at my sister.

"Thena, what's wrong? Why you—"

"You weren't answerin' yo phone so I decided to stop by." A male's voice said, cutting me off from in front of me and I looked up to see Fred.

My bestfriend since middle school. He and I were Bestfriends that do everything except that thing because I was a virgin. He had a girlfriend and I didn't mind because I hated the bitch. I did me at the end of the day and so did he. No strings attached. We could tell each other everything. Whether it was about other people we were fucking with or not. We were bestfriends that do everything. He was light skin with tattoos on only his neck and arms. He was real sexy and clean. He stayed wearing the latest clothes. He had curly, black hair and braces only on his bottom teeth. He looked so cute with them. He was built and had a height of six feet and three inches.

I smiled, picking up Athena.

"What did I tell you about openin' the door?" I asked her and she looked up at me with tears welling in her eyes.

"I didn't—"

"She didn't open the door. I used my key, Kay. Now, let her go watch tv." He chuckled, taking her out of my hands and setting her down on the ground.

She stuck her tongue out at me and ran away. I sighed, laughing while he closed my room door.

"What you doin' here so early?" I asked, taking off my robe and walking back into the bathroom.

I shut the water back on and I was about to hop back in the shower until he grabbed my hand. I turned around and saw him smiling at me.

"The question is why still workin' when I told you I would take care of you and Athena?" He asked me.

I sighed and rolled my eyes in response.

"Fred, I do not want to have this conversation with you again. Now, I have to work at 9." I told him, but he didn't let my hand go.

"That means I got plenty of time." He smirked, pulling me back into my room and laying me down on my bed.

"Fred, nooooo." I whined as he pushed my knees apart, diving into my already dripping, wet, caramel pussy lips.