Chapter 1: Snakes

Chapter 1: Snakes

Prince (Vincent)

"Prince, you play too much." Diamond said with a giggle.

She tried to snatch my phone out of my hands for the second time and I pushed her gently away from me. We were lying down on her large, black sectional in her living room.

"Nah, you play too much. Don't touch my shit, girl." I laughed, locking my phone. 

I placed my phone in my pocket, and tried to concentrate on the show she had playing on the television mounted on the room.

"I'm goin' out wit' the girls, though. I'll see you. I love you." She said, getting up.

She slowly took off her robe and I shook my head. That was why I could never love her. She was too interested in being seen.

Diamond had on a black, short sleeve, skin tight dress that stopped at her ass cheeks with a pair of silver heels on. Her brown skin was oiled down and looked flawless. Diamond was a beautiful woman. She had long, black hair that went a little ways past her shoulders, hazel eyes, a small chest, ample butt cheeks, and a big smile. She was the mother of my five year old daughter, Aryana, but we was just that. Parents to Aryana. Nothing more and nothing less.

"Catch my heart." I replied, getting up from her couch.

I walked over to the door, ready to leave. I didn't say that I love you stuff. Never had, and I didn't plan on doing so either. I tried that love thing with Diamond so many times, but it didn't work out. I never fell in love with the girl. I got a lot of love for her, though. There was no doubt about that. She gave me a beautiful little girl. My Princess to my Prince. Ary was over Diamond's sister's house, so I was free too.

My phone started ringing and I saw it was my main man, Capo.

"Talk to me." I said, answering the phone.

"Aye, yo'. Prince, we got a problem." He stated in angst, sighing heavily.

I unlocked my black, Range Rover that was parked in the street, hopping in.

"What's up?" I asked, starting the car.

"Rocko missin', and last night we caught him on camera doin' some foul shit." He informed me.

Immediately I gritted my teeth in irritation and annoyance. Pulling off from Diamond's house, I went over the speed limit a bit.

"Aight. I'll meet you at the spot." I replied.

"One." Capo started the goodbye.

"Hunnit." I hung up the phone, ending the goodbye.

I pulled up outside, around the back of the old Fed Ex warehouse we turned into our operation center, and unlocked the door. I was greeted by my guard, Ace and I dapped him up.

"Waddup, Prince." He said, dragging out his words.

"Nothin', dawg. I'm tryna figure out why that bitch Rocko stealin' my shit." I told him, gritting my teeth together.

"I saw the video a minute ago. He stole five kilos and two hundred thousand dollars." He told me.

Closing my eyes, I processed the information Ace had gave me.

"Dis mothafucka here?" I questioned, placing my attention back on Ace.

"Yeah. I made sure he ain't leave yet." Ace responded, smirking evilly.

I calmly walked to the back of the warehouse by passing the game room, the lab, and the money room. The game room contained a pool table, Xbox, and Play Station 5. The lab was where all the substances that brought in my money was created in, and the money room was where a set of naked broads counted my money out, and made sure none of this type of foolery went unnoticed. I guess Rocko must have a broad working with him to make sure he got this shit done.