Chapter 18: Fall Back Game Too Strong

For the people who don't wanna follow me so you can read the Private chapters, you are going be a bit lost.

Chapter 18: Fall Back Game Too Strong

Kay (Kayjah) Next Day

"Kay." Athena whispered, sitting on the side of me on my bed, smacking my cheek.

"Wake up." She groaned, shaking me some more.

"Hmm. Go away." I murmured, rolling over and pulling the cover over my head.

"No. Me and Awy hungwy so you need to get yo' big butt up." She huffed, smacking me again and jumping off the bed.

No, this little girl didn't just call me a big butt and she kept hitting me.

"Go ask Vincent ugly ass!" I yelled, throwing a pillow at the back of her head.

"Hey, meanie!" She screamed, sticking out her tongue at me while placing her hands firmly on her little hips.

"Keep wour paws to wourself!" She shouted with an attitude.

"Ooooh. I'm bouta smack you lil' girl!" I yelled, pushing the covers off me.

"Whateber. I'm gettin' ugly ass Uncle Vince on you!" She screamed, making me crack up laughing.

"Don't you be repeatin' me, Athena!" I yelled, gently pushing her in her forehead with my index finger.

"Don't touch me!" She screamed, running out of my room.

"Come back here!" I yelled, rushing after her to see her and Aryana sitting snuggly in Vincent's lap in the living room.

"What is goin' on?" He asked, turning off the television.

He looked from Athena and Aryana to me. I folded my arms over my chest, gritting my teeth together in irritation. I had no words for this nigga except fuck you. He had no right to talk to me.

"Athena, you're goin' ova Ms. Falon's house in about an hour. I have some things to do. Okay?" I told, ignoring Vincent.

She looked up at me with her arms folded across her chest and Vincent laughed looking from me to her.

"Whateber." Athena replied softly.

I rolled my eyes and turned around to walk back to my room. I closed the door and headed straight over to the bathroom to get in the shower. I needed a vacation.

"Where you ready to go?" Vincent asked as soon as I emerged from the bathroom.

I ignored him, towel drying my hair while heading straight into my closet.

"I know you hear me, Kay." He said sternly, making me sigh and roll my eyes.

"Yes, Prince? What is it dat you want?" I asked, pushing and pulling through my hung up clothes.

"Where is you goin'?" He asked, standing up from my bed.

He took a few steps in my direction and I quickly shook my head.

"Don't come ova here. Jus' stay ova there. I don't feel like talkin' to you or lookin' at you." I said, not looking over at him.

"Oh. It's like that?" He asked, chuckling a little bit.

"Yeah, it is." I replied softly.

"Since when?" He asked.

"Since last night." I countered, rolling my neck.

He stopped in his tracks and nodded his head while stroking his chin.

"Aight. I'll holla then." He said, sluggishly turning around and walking away.