Chapter 10: Pants On Fire Pt. 1

Prince (Vincent)

Kay ran out of the kitchen and heard her and another girl screaming and laughing. We walked into the living room to see a girl who looked exactly like Fred, but in a better and girl version. She was beautiful with dark brown eyes, a coke bottle shape, dimples, a fat ass, big titties, long dark brown hair and a height of maybe five feet and three inches. Just like Kay, but Kay was all mine.

"Precious! You not supposed to be here yet!" Kay laughed, hugging her.

The girl smiled, hugging her back.

"I came back early, and you lookin' all sexy!" She squealed, releasing her.

She looked Kay up and down.

"I try. I try. You do too!" Kay smiled, laughing.

Precious had on this all black romper that came just above the cuff of her booty cheeks.  She had on a pair of gold, block heels, and her hair was curled with a part in the middle. I looked over and saw Sammy drooling over her. Capo was eating his food along with Zed, who was in his phone. Zane looked to be upset with her, and that let me know they had history.

Suddenly the door opened and Fred walked inside.

"Okay, so it's 9:00 right now. I heard Juice is goin' to be at Urban Dreams tonight, and I need to know if y'all are ready or not. If you aren't ready, you need to get the fuck out 'cause my crew stay ready." I sternly said, looking around at everybody.

"Precious, you need to leave." Fred told her.

She kissed her teeth, mugging him.

"Nigga, I'm the oldest, and you need to get the fuck out my face. I'm a grown ass woman, and I know what the fuck y'all do and I want in." Precious said, looking over at me with a smile.

"Okay, that's fine. Kay is in charge of gettin' this nigga, Juice's attention. Precious, we gone come up wit' another name to call you 'cause we can't have people knowin' our government." I told the girls.

"Vincent." Kay called out to me.

I looked over at Kay with a slight annoyed expression. She consistently called me by my first name.

"Anyway, Precious. You are gonna be in charge of not lettin' nobody get in the way of Kay's flirting with that mothafucka, Juice. Make sure she gets the job done and she gets safely out of there. If you peep anything that seems suspect, you text one of us. Matter a fact, everybody switch numbers." I said, taking out my phone.

After we all switched numbers, we left and got into our cars. Kay rode with me. Precious rode with Fred. Fred wasn't too happy about Precious working with us and he wasn't too happy about Kay being with me and working with us either. Kay and Precious both went around the back to the stripper entrance because they worked here. The crew and I went inside and started blending in by sitting around the bar, going to V.I.P. and getting dances.

Kay (Kayjah)

I looked around me, taking in my surroundings. The club was packed tonight, more than usual. Ballers, major drug dealers, and only the big, balling celebrities walked these floors. All these men had lust in their eyes except for one person. Vincent.

He smiled over at me and I smiled back. My churning stomach sort of calmed down after he looked at me. It was if he saw the real me. I had done this many times, but this particular night had me on edge for some reason. Maybe because it was the first night of working with the crew and actually setting some man up to be killed.