Chapter 9: Love Bug

(Kayjah)

Chapter 9: Love Bug

Kay (Kayjah)

I was awaken to air being blown in my face and I slowly opened my eyes to see Vincent's face. It was dark outside and I couldn't believe I slept the day away. I was supposed to be working at Captain Jay's today. I could definitely kiss that job goodbye now because I had only one more time to be late.

He had his eyes closed and his mouth slightly open. I smiled down at him, but then I noticed that I was on top of him and I was naked. I grabbed my head and frowned, getting off of him careful not to wake him up. I rushed over to his bathroom and closed the door. I flicked on the light and stared at myself in the mirror.

"Oh my God." I whispered, covering my hand over my mouth.

I had hickeys all over my neck, my thighs and my boobs. I was too light skin for this. It looked like I got beat. I looked inside of the medicine cabinet and saw a box of condoms. I shook my head quickly. We didn't have sex because I was pretty sure I would be feeling some type of way. He sure ate this pussy, though. I knew that for a fact. He did make me scream his name and I was not going to hold him up with that one.

I smiled, biting down on my bottom lip and turned on the shower, hopping in. I made sure I placed my hair up in a high bun on the top of my head, so I didn't get my hair wet. I washed my body a good three times and I was about to turn off the water until I heard the door open. Vincent started peeing and I dropped my mouth in shock.

"I know you hear me in the..." I trailed off from my sentence as I pulled the curtain back and laid eyes on his morning wood.

I bit down on my bottom lip, admiring it. It was long and thick and my pussy throbbed. He started laughing at me and I flicked him off, pulling the curtain back.

"You okay there, baby?" He asked, still laughing.

"Ain't shit funny. Shut the fuck up." I said, washing myself one more time.

"You said what?" He asked, washing his hands.

"I said—Ahhhhhhh!" I started screaming when I felt the water turning super hot from him flushing the toilet.

I hurried and hopped out the shower, but as soon as my wet feet hit the floor I lost my balance. I squeezed my eyes closed preparing for my fall, but quickly felt Vincent grab me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and opened my eyes to see him staring down at me.

"You got me all wet, girl." He chuckled.

I felt my cheeks getting hot. His shirt off and all his tattoos were on display. He was so fine.

"Girl, you need to stop that." He stated, smiling.

He tightened his grip around my naked body. The cold air made contact with my exposed skin and my body shivered. He laughed at me and kissed my forehead.

"No, what you need to do is get off me. You already bruised my ass up." I teased, wiggling in his grip.

"No, what you need to do is learn how to hold your liquor and stay up. You fell asleep on a nigga and I'm sorry, but it's not my fault you so light." He told me.

"Come here." I said, biting down on my bottom lip with a smile.

"I wanna tell you somethin'." I added.

He leaned down and I licked the top of his earlobe, giving it a soft peck with my lips before saying.

"If you gone hug me, you gotta be grabbin' on the booty." I instructed.