Chapter 4: Shots Fired Pt. 1

(Kandi)

Chapter 4: Shots Fired Pt. 1

Kay (Kahjah)

Last night's party was crazy. Fred and Kandi his girlfriend got into a fight. Like a real fight! Kandi punched Fred in the face and he got so mad on reflex, he smacked her, but he didn't rough her up too bad. She didn't have any marks on her face. She was crying and screaming and then out of nowhere, she jumped on him, and started punching him in his face again. I couldn't let him go out like that, so I jumped in. After the fight, which happened thirty minutes of Fred and I being at the party, we left and ended up back at my crib.

"Special K. Come mere fa a sec." One of my regular customers, Lee, said motioning for me to come.

I strutted over to him and licked my lips at the sight. He was too fine. He resumbled Michael B. Jordan. Just a cockier and taller version of him.

"Wassup, Lee?" I greeted him, folding my arms in front of him.

He was sitting in this round booth with a couple of his boys. They were all looking at me with lust filled in their eyes. I ignored them and focused on Lee. He looked good. I felt my panties getting wet by looking at him.

Lee stood up, grabbing me by my hips and pulling me to his chest. He leaned down to my ear, getting close to my sensitive spot.

"When you gone let me holla?" He whispered.

"What you wanna talk about?" I whispered back.

He slowly moved his hand down to my ass, squeezing it in his hands slowly. A small moan escaped from my lips as I bit down on my bottom lip, closing my eyes.

"Tommyyyy." I whined, calling him by his real name.

He chuckled, pulling away from me.

"Bitch you fuck my man!" I heard woman yell from behind me.

Slowly I turned around to see Kandi. She was a pretty girl. I wouldn't lie about that. She had high cheek bones, big lips, light brown eyes, a very curvy figure, caramel skin, and long, black hair.

"What you say, Kandi? I ain't hear you ova your slutiness." I laughed, placing my hand on my hip.

This hoe had on some tight white, booty shorts, a pink crop top that was way too small and some zebra print, pink bottoms on her feet.

Prince (Vincent)

"Prince, who you textin'?" One of my little one thangs, Ashley asked me, reaching for my phone.

"Bitch, is you crazy?! Don't eva attempt to touch my shit! Don't even look at my shit!" I yelled, standing up from my couch while mean-mugging the shit out of her.

Ashley one sexy white girl, but she wasn't that cute to get snapped on. She had green eyes, a big booty and small titties. Her long, black hair was in curls that flowed down her back and she only had on a pink bra and some black panties.

"I'm sorry, baby. It won't happen again." She frowned, poking out her bottom lip.

"You right. Get the fuck out. Lock the door on yo' way out." I said, turning off the tv.

"Ugh!" She whined, putting her clothes on and rushing over to the front door of my condo.

She opened the door, flicking me off and slammed the door closed. I chuckled, shaking my head. My phone started ringing and I answered it without looking.

"Talk to me." I greeted whoever.

I walked upstairs to my bedroom.

"Prince, I don't know what to do yo'." Fred said, sighing into the phone.