Chapter 13: Show Me (Pt. 1)

Prince (Vincent)

       I woke up to the sun shining in my face. I slowly opened my eyes and moved Kay's hair from my lips. She was on my chest, knocked out and her long hair was everywhere. I thought about pushing her ass off me to be petty, but then shook my head at the thought because I saw shawty really looked tired. She looked so cute sleep too. We had been kicking it for about a good five and a half months now and I had to admit, shawty was growing on me. We haven't had sex yet, but that was cool. I mean we weren't together. We were just chilling and enjoying each others company. She hadn't met my daughter yet, but she was soon.

I slowly and carefully lifted her up, setting her on the right side of the bed while I went into the bathroom to piss. I peeked out of the bathroom and remained fast asleep. I went into my closet, getting some boxers and putting them on before heading downstairs to cook some breakfast for us.

"It smells good, baby." I heard Kay say from behind me as I flipped these last two pancakes.

"Thank you, boo." I smirked, feeling her arms wrap around my stomach.

She rubbed my bare stomach up and down with her tiny hands and smashed the side of her face on my back. I shivered from her cold hands and she giggled.

"You ain't gotta touch me wit' yo' cold ass hands, Kay." I said over my shoulder, laughing.

I made both of our plates before turning off the stove.

"But I'm cold. You know I'm anemic. I want you to warm me up, Vince." She whined, kissing my back.

I turned around holding our plates in my hands to see her hair in a messy bun on the top of her head with some hair falling out the back. She had on my short sleeve white shirt that read Prince in black and it looked sexy as hell on her. She started smiling up at me and then started smirking.

"What you lookin' at?" She asked, licking her lips.

"You. You look beautiful." I said, walking up to her.

I leaned down, puckering up my lips.

"Thank you, baby." She shyly said, leaning up on her tipy toes and pecking my lips.

I walked into the living room with her behind me and I sat down, placing both our plates down on the glass coffee table. She turned on the tv, putting on Ed, Edd and Eddy. I smiled, shaking my head because she was all up in the show now that I showed her it. I grabbed my plate and started smashing. I watched Kay grab her plate and match my energy.

"Thank you for breakfast, boo." She said, standing up.

I furrowed my eyebrows up at her in confusion.

"What? You not stayin'? I asked, putting my empty plate down on the table.

I placed my feet on the table, getting more comfortable on the couch.

"I'll be back lata, boo. I can't stay, though. I have to go meet Thena's dad for some reason. I don't know he wanna talk about somethin'." She explained.

I nodded my head up and down.

"Well, I'm not gon' be at the crib. I'm gon' be at the trap, so just come straight there when you done." I told her.

She smiled, bending down to kiss my lips.

"I will, baby." She giggled, pecking my lips a few more times before taking her plate and my plate into the kitchen.

She came out of the kitchen and rushed upstairs to change her clothes. A couple minutes later, she came back downstairs with a pink jogging suit on with some pink and black Nikes on her feet. Her hair remained pinned up and lipgloss was on her juicy lips. She took out the phone I got her because I had threw her other one out the window. Kay started smiling and texting on her phone and I couldn't lie and say I wasn't intrigued to know who had her interest. It was none of my business, but I had to ask. Kay was mine.