Chapter 11: Pants On Fire Pt. 2

(Kayjah and Daisy)

Chapter 11: Pants On Fire Pt. 2

Kay (Kayjah)

G let me through the velvet ropes and I made my way inside V.I.P. I looked around and I spotted Seven giving a dance to this one fine man who had a smile plastered across his face.

His friend looked at me and I licked my lips at him. He was fine too. Silky, brown skin, deep dimples and braids that went down his back. He was dressed to impress and that smile on him was priceless. I saw gold chains, a Rolex, and a diamond earring in his right ear. I saw money signs and sex.

He must be our guy.

I strutted my way over to him and he looked me up and down. No lie, this man could get it from the front, back, side and top.

"You must be the infamous Special K, huh?" He asked me, stroking his nicely trimmed chin hairs.

"Who wants to know?" I raised my eyebrows at him and bit down on my bottom lip sexily.

"I guess you don't know who I am, huh?" He asked me, smirking.

I shook my head from side to side and pouted a little bit. He licked his juicy lips and sizing me up.

"That's cute." He laughed, talking about my pouty face.

I cracked a smile and put my left hand on my hip.

"Not as cute as you, boo." I bit down on the corner of my bottom lip and looked him straight into his grey eyes.

"I saw you over there wit' ole dude. He make you mad?" He asked, changing the subject talking about Vinecent.

He took a sip of the drink in his hand, watching me.

"No. Why would you say that?" I asked, swaying my hips slowly to the song Fuck More by Chris Brown ft Nicki Minaj.

I saw his eyes linger up to my slightly bouncing titties and then down to my backside. I smiled cockily and turned around to give him a better view. I took a seat down across his lap and twisted my body, so I could still talk to him. I crossed my legs and folded my hands together resting them on top of my thigh. I looked at Mr. Sexy with low eyes and smiled seductively.

"And no, I don't know who you are. Who are you?" I asked him, curiously because all of my four years of working at Urban Dreams.

I had never seen his face before and I knew almost everyone who came here.

"People call me Juice." He told me with a smile.

Yes. Bingo. This is our guy.

"Well, it was nice talking to you, Juice." I told him, slowly standing to my feet.

"Do you have to go so soon?" He asked me, frowning.

I nodded my head up and down.

"Yes. Maybe I'll come back later and come find you. Don't go too far." I stated with a wink.

I slowly rubbed my hand over the bulge in his pants, licking my lips. I looked over and didn't see Seven anymore. I quickly scanned the room and saw her grinding with one of our other coworkers, Daisy. She was one thick snow bunny with a real big booty. She had long blonde hair, a medium sized chest, thick thighs and ocean blue eyes. She was truly a beauty. She had her hair bone straight and she was wearing an all black corset with a pair of sparkly, black, five inch heels.

They were dancing to the song Water by Tyla. I walked over to her and she smiled over at me.

"I'm going to the back real quick. I'm going to finish the job when I come back." I whispered in her ear.