Chapter 21: Confused

Kay (Kayjah)

My eyes fluttered open due to the sun creeping in through the small cracks in between the blinds. I scoffed, rolling over onto my stomach. Abruptly my eyes flew open to my hand touching someone's face. I hopped out of the bed to see Vincent. I immediately looked around the room seeing that I was in his room.

"What the hell?" I whispered, grabbing my head.

I ran over to the bathroom and lifted up the toilet seat, emptying out my stomach from all the alcohol I consumed. I vaguely remembered drinking the night away after Mesha and Matthew left my apartment.

"Kay. You good?" Vincent asked, from inside of the room.

I stood up from being on my knees and flushed the toilet.

"Yeah. I'm fine!" I yelled, walking over to the sink.

I washed my hands before brushing my teeth.

"You drank too much." Vince said, walking up  behind me.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and watched me from inside of the mirror. I spat out all the access toothpaste in my mouth and turned the water back on, cupping some in my hand and putting it in my mouth. I swished it around a few times before spitting it out and putting my toothbrush back up.

"Did we. . .you know?" I softly asked, avoiding eye contact with him.

Vincent turned me around and placed a long, compassionate kiss upon my forehead. I closed my eyes and bit down on my bottom lip. It things like this he did that caused me to fall deeper and deeper in love with him.

"Nah, we didn't. You wanted to, but I told you no and if we did, you would know." He said arrogantly, pulling away from me.

I watched him walk out of the bathroom. I sighed a little in disappointment and from being a little relieved. I smiled down at the oversized, black shirt that had his name on it in red.

"You want some breakfast?" Vince asked, coming back into the bathroom.

"No." I shook my head.

"What you want then?" He asked, leaning his back against the door frame

"You." I firmly stated, walking up to him.

I cupped his face in between my hands, wanting to feel his tongue against mine. He roughly gripped my waist, lifting me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. His hands traveled down to my ass, smacking it and then squeezing it in his hands. A moan escaped from my mouth, and that familiar tingling sensation started to bubble up from the pit of my stomach.

Vincent walked backwards, falling back onto the bed. I straddled his waist, reaching below my ass to pull down his black, basketball shorts.

"Kay. Chill out." He chuckled, breaking our kiss.

He grabbed my wrists, kissing them.

"What you mean?" I questioned him.

"Just chill. Okay? We got time for all that some otha time." He said, placing his hands on my waist.