Chapter 7: Discovery

(Athena and Tiffany)

Prince (Vincent)

"Nigga, you cheated! Fuck outta here!" Sammy yelled, pausing the game.

"Ooooooh. He say bad wowd, Kay." I heard this little girl voice say.

I turned my head around to see Kay standng there watching us with two little girls in front of her.

"Hey, ma and who are these two lil' cuties you got here wit' you?" I asked, looking at the two girls.

"My name Athena." The lightest one spoke, waving at me.

"And what's your name?" I asked the other little girl, but she ran over behind Kay's legs.

Kay started laughing as she comforted the little girl.

"That's my neighbor's granddaughter, Tiffany. She's just shy. Athena is the friendly one." Kay said.

"Well, I'm Uncle Prince." I introduced myself, placing my hand over top my chest.

"This is Uncle Zane and Uncle Zed." I said pointing to the twins.

"This is Uncle Sammy, and thats Uncle Capo." I said, pointing to Capo and Sammy who were both next to me.

Athena waved at us then walked over to Sammy, mugging him.

"Don't say that word eber again. You hear me?" She asked him, frowning. 

"Yes, ma'am." He smiled, nodding his head.

"Good. Kay, where Uncle Fred?" Athena asked, looking around.

Kay shrugged her shoulders, rolling her eyes.

I took note of that and planned on asking what happened.

"I don't know, sissy, but come here." Kay replied, motioning for Athena to come to her.

Athena ran over to her and Kay crouched down, whispering in Athena's ear. Athena started giggling and smiling over at me. She suddenly ran over to me and jumped into my arms.

"Uncle, Vince." Athena cooed.

I instantly rolled my eyes over at Kay already knowing she told her to ask me to do something.

"Can you take us to mall, pweazeeee?" Athena asked, poking out her lip, giving me this puppy dog look.

"Yes. Can you?" Tiffany asked, slowly walking over to me too.

I sighed and looked over at the boys to see them all poking out their bottom lips with them. I chuckled and nodded my head.

"Sure. Let's all go." I said, standing up with Athena in my arms.

Tiffany held up her arms for me to pick her up and I leaned down picking her little self up too. She started smiling and giggling right along with Athena. I walked up to Kay and she smiled at me.

"Thank you." She whispered.

I smirked, nodding my head at her before we all headed back upstairs to leave.

We pulled up to the mall five cars deep. Kay hopped out the car as I got both the girls out of the backseat. The crew walked up to us and Athena wiggled out of my grip. I put her down still holding Tiffany who was sleeping, and watched her run over there to Sammy. Sammy smiled, picking her up and then the back of her dress came up exposing her biker shorts.

"Sammy, I will slit yo' damn throat. Pull the bottom of her dress down." Kay threatened him.

Stopped and looked at her surprised.