Chapter Twenty-Seven: Obra-Prima

Chapter Twenty-Seven: Obra-prima

I was happy to have woken up before her. It gave me the sweetest opportunity to really take in her beauty as she slept. Oh what this girl did to me. Her eyelashes were dark and thick, resting peacefully at the bottom of her top eyelids. The sun was bright, giving off an easy view of her. Her lips were plump, in the most delicious color of pink, and her nose was curved perfectly to fit her face. I still couldn't believe she wanted me, despite everything.

I slipped out of the blankets and secured them around her, comfortably. I bent down and kissed her cheek before I left my room with a slow, quiet click to the door. I wasn't alone like I thought I'd be; there was a petite blond standing in the kitchen, making herself a coffee.

She ran over to me in her boyfriends large T-shirt and pounced me into a hug. "Oh my goodness, Eli!" She squeezed my shirtless frame, and I readjusted her shirt to fall back over her pantless legs. "We've got a lot to talk about!"

"You have too much energy for the morning, Lace." I groaned and followed her back to the kitchen.

She stirred the mug while I stared at it. "How can I not? I slept really well last night."

"Yeah, I heard." I muttered.

I was envious she got laid and I got cuddles but I had to remind myself that this was different.

Lacey laughed out loud and nudged me. "Shush. Now, please, tell me everything!" She exclaimed.

"Coffee." I motioned towards her mug.

She narrowed her eyes and slid it over to me. "Fine. Now, spill!"

I hushed her excessive noise. "What are you talking about?" I asked, an attempt to pretend that there wasn't a girl in my room, sleeping peacefully.

Her best friend.

"I know you saw me watching you and Aria together in the club, Eli. Don't act clueless." She raised her eyebrow and pointed her coffee spoon at me.

"Yeah, that was creepy," I thought out loud.

She nudged me again and gave me a look. "How did the night end? Did you profess your undying love?" She dragged out the love word. "Did you make it official? Oh! Did you sleep with her?" She quizzed, her own cup making its way into her hands. She eyed me cautiously.

I shook my head slowly. "No, I wouldn't do that." Fuck did I ever want to though.

"Really?" She asked, a tint of shock on her tongue. Ouch. "I just thought, well..."

"I didn't want to while she was drinking," I simply stated.

"Oh my god, Eli!" Lacey cooed. "Who are you?! That's so considerate... You're such a... gentleman," Again, ouch. "I'm so happy!"

"Yeah, yeah," I dismissed.

"So she must have told you what happened, huh?" She asked, taking a larger sip than her mouth could allow.

"Potentially," I dismissed.

"You guys acted like nothing happened after we all left..." she quizzed. "Wait." She paused. "Where is she?" When I didn't say anything, her eyes widened. "Is she in there?" Lacey whispered. "In your room?"

"That might be a thing, yeah." I trailed off.

"Eli!" She smacked my side. "I need. More. Info!"

I couldn't help but laugh, partly because I was still on a high from last night. "Calm down, Lacey. Have you told Tyler anything?" I wondered if he was filled in on the details of my night somewhere in between filling her with himself.