7.5

Saturday the 7th of December 2019

'God I can't believe this is our last party here,' Ashton sighed before throwing another ping pong ball into the red cups we had set up.

My parents had allowed one more party for Ashton, well rather all four boys, as a goodbye party, which is being held at our house.

'Please I'm sure you'll have many more parties in the future,' Isla laughed as she picked up the drink and sculled it, a grossed out look on her face after drinking the combination of vodka and whatever mixer Ashton had put in there.

'I heard parties in England are supposed to be wild, especially college parties,' Luke said as he wrapped an arm around my waist and giving me a gentle squeeze.

'I guess we will find out for ourselves soon,' Michael said with a laugh and everyone, besides myself, nodded in agreement.

People began to arrive around 7:30, with ridiculous amounts of alcohol, as they are still celebrating finishing school.

'You look so pretty tonight Si,' Luke said in my ear as we got alone for a moment, standing by the pool fence whilst everybody was watching Louis and Calum do shots off the plastic table.

I was wearing a pink and white gingham dress, which reached just above my mid thighs. I had opted out of wearing heels, since I was not actually going anywhere and chose to wear white converse instead, my hair in loose curls.

'Oh yeah, do I really?' I asked with a giggle and Luke nodded as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him, so that there was no room between us.

'You do, very pretty,' he whispered in my ear again, sending a chill throughout my body, because I knew where this was going. 'But I think you would look even prettier without that dress on.'

'Mhmm,' I said finding his lips with my own. 'However Luke Hemmings, you cannot leave your own going away party to have sex with me.'

'I can do whatever I want Sienna,' he laughed against my lips and I just shook my head, because I'm not letting that happen, especially with my everybody's family's sitting in our living room.

'Afterwards,' I whispered, placing a hand close to his crotch and keeping it there whilst he kissed me slowly, both of was wanting more in that moment, but neither of us being stupid enough to act on it.

'God you're the death of me Sienna Irwin,' he said softly as I broke the kiss and just smiled at him before we made our way over to where the rest of the party was doing god knows what.

'You'll live,' I said with a laugh before picking up a can of cider from one of the bins and cracking it open, making my way over to Milly and Isabel who were deep in conversation.

'Why isn't Shawn here?' I asked, snapping them out of their conversation.

'We we were just discussing that,' Milly said. Shawn was invited, he is friends with the boys, apart from Luke but that has never stopped him before.

'He's probably still hung up on the fact that you and Luke got back together,' Isabel said and I just groaned, just wanting that whole fiasco to be over. 'He's so whipped over you it's insane.'