5.7

Saturday the 17th of August 2019

'I think I'm drunk,' Calum laughed and I just raised an eyebrow at him as we all sat around Isla's kitchen table, having drinks before he head to Emma Sean's eighteenth, who is Harry Styles' girlfriend.

'Calum you have literally had two beers,' Ashton laughed, all of us rolled our eyes at Calum who is one of the biggest lightweight drinkers that all of us know.

'I can't help it! It's just the way that I am,' Calum exclaimed and Luke shook his head at one of his best friends, handing me another glass of wine as I felt myself growing slightly tipsy, as I was becoming slightly too affectionate, which is when you know I've had a lot to drink.

Luke's Hans was resting gently on my bare thigh, the fabric of my white skirt resting just above his hand. He looked good, like he always does. His hair was starting to grow out again, golden curls complementing his blue eyes, which I had grown to love so much.

He was wearing a white shirt, with black jeans and black boots, which was potentially my favourite combination on him.

'Stop staring,' he whispered in my ear and I just rolled my eyes at him, before taking a large sip of my white wine.

'Can't help it,' I said with a cheesy grin, Luke just smiling at me as I kissed the side of my head, as Calum suggested we play a drinking game before we left. Which was five minutes after he suggested that.

'No,' all seven of us laughed before we helped Isla clean up her kitchen, not wanting her parents to kill her in the morning if the room was trashed.

'Hey Si, take a shot with me,' Calum said and it came out more like a statement rather than a questioned.

'Only if you promise not through up on the bus,' I laughed, reminding him of the one time he vomited in the taxi on the way home from Luke's eighteenth.

'Hey! That was one time,' he laughed as he poured us two shots of vodka, both of us downing the harsh liquor with ease, before Evie and Olivia dragged us to the mini bus Isla had booked to take us to the party.

The thing about Ashton's friends, is that they treat me like a friend, rather than their mates little sister. I know I'm dating Luke which probably helps but this is the first time that I have been treated like I friend like any of Ashton's friends. Except for Max but that situation was rather different.

'You're going to get alcohol poisoning if you aren't careful,' Luke laughed as we sat together at the back of the bus, waiting for Isla to lock up her house so we could leave for the party.

'Hey, I don't even have a drink in my hand right now which means a solid twenty minutes without drinking,' I laughed and Luke just rolled his eyes at me as Ashton plugged his phone into the auxiliary cord, 'Into You,' by Ariana Grande playing, which definitely means that Ashton was using one of my playlists.

Even when he was drunk and acting like he wasn't trying to sing, Luke sounded incredible. In fact, all four boys sounded incredible, confirming the fact if that they were a band together, it would be something magical.

'You guys actually sounded good together!' Olivia gasped, her incredibly tanned legs draped of Calum who just had a smile on his face, his cheeks turning slightly red.