2.4

13th of April 2019

"Sienna! Luke is here," my mum called and I suddenly felt nervous. I was never one to get extremely nervous, but right now, the nerves were consuming me. I had spent the day getting ready, my hair was curled softly so that it would drop into waves by the evening, with a few strands pulled back into a half up-half down style. My makeup was quite natural, as I used the makeup from the Victori Secret fashion shows as inspiration.

My white dress made me feel like a princess, with the tight bodice and full tulle skirt. I had never been more obsessed with a white dress, and this one was like it was made for me.

"Hey, Si?" Ashton said, knocking on my door. He was wearing a navy blue suit, with a pink tie to match Isla's dress.

"Mhmm?" I said before tying up my heels and picking up my clutch and phone from my bed, my hands sweating profusely and my heart racing. 

"Luke is waiting for you," he said with a smile and I nodded. "You look nice," Ashton said awkwardly and I laughed at his words before we walked out of my room together.

"Thanks, Ash, you don't look too bad yourself," I said with a smile as I followed him down the stairs, spotting a familiar blonde boy standing in my living room in a black suit. Luke in a suit was probably one of my favourite things to look at, and his smile made it even better.

"Hey," I said when I reached him, giving him a gentle hug as he wrapped his arms around me, and I didn't want him to let go. 

"Hey," he said as I let go of him. "You look so perfect," he whispered softly to me, and I felt my cheeks go bright red before I said hello to Isla, who was wearing a long pink slip dress with thin spaghetti straps.

"Shall we take some pictures outside?" my mum suggested and we all agreed as we all headed outside to our backyard.

"WAIT!" Ashton and Luke yelled in unison, earning a confused look from all of us.

"What?" Liz questioned, a confused look on her face.

"We need to get the corsages," Luke said and Ashton and he quickly ran back into the kitchen.

"Oh, boys," Isla's mum sighed with a grin on her face before they came back out with our corsages in hand. I took photos of Ashton placing Isla's corsage on her wrist. It was a white single frangipani on a pink ribbon to match her dress. 

"My turn now!" Luke exclaimed and I giggled as I handed Isla my phone to capture the moment Luke tied my corsage to my wrist. My ribbon was pink, with small white roses attached to it.

"Oh wow Luke this is beautiful," I said as he tied the delicate ribbon to my wrist, being extremley careful not to ruin the flowers. I heard my phone camera take numerous photos as I smiled at Luke who finished the bow and Isla handed me my phone back, as my parents wanted to take photos of Ashton and me, as this is the only time we would be attending a formal together.

Isla, Ashton, Luke and I ended up getting an excessive amount of photos, but I don't think any of us minded, as that was part of the fun of the night. 

"Alright, we should probably get going now," Ashton said checking the time on his watch and we all nodded in agreement, as we headed out to the front. Isla and Ashton were going with Isla's parents, whereas Luke and I would be going with my parents.

"Sienna?" Luke said, an excited glint in his eyes, his pupils expanding when our eyes locked as we got in my parent's car.

"Yes?"

"You really do look perfect tonight," Luke said pulling out his phone when he said that, capturing the moment my mouth formed into a smile and my cheeks went red, a giggle escaping my mouth when I realised what he was doing. "That is my new background," Luke said showing me the photo of me, which was now his background.