6.9

Sunday the 6th of October 2019

From: Luke Hemmings
Can I come over today, please?

To: Luke Hemmings
Yeah come whenever I'm not busy

No later than three minutes later, Luke was standing in my bedroom, his curls masked by a black cap and wearing his Year Twelve jumper.

'Hey,' I said softly, gesturing for him to come and sit next to me on the end of my bed.

'Hey Sienna, how are you?' he asked with a kind smile, making my heart flutter slightly.

'Yeah, I'm okay how are you?' I asked gently, leaning against my pillows as we just stared at each other like we were strangers.

'I miss you,' he blurted out. 'I'm sorry I didn't mean for it to come out like that.'

'That's okay,' I laughed softly. 'I miss you too Luke.'

'What are we doing then Sienna?' Luke sighed, taking off his cap to reveal a sweaty mop of hair upon his head.

'What do you mean?' I asked Luke, climbing across my bed to sit next to me, our legs just touching.

'Two months until I leave for London Sienna, we really do not have any time to waste,' Luke laughed and I just rolled my eyes at him.

'I just still don't know how to feel about you and Eliza conspiring together,' I admitted, a defeated look on Luke's face. 'But I guess if we have two months left together, then why the hell not.'

'Are you serious?' Luke asked, an excited look on his face. I nodded to his question, a giggle coming out of my mouth as we turned to face towards each other and he took both of my hands in his own.

'You going to ask the question or what?' I teased, a slight grin on my face.

'Of course gorgeous,' Luke said with a smile. 'Sienna Irwin, will you do me the honour of being my girlfriend?'

'Again?!' I questioned sarcastically, a frown appearing on Luke's face. 'I'm kidding, of course, I will be your girlfriend again.'

'Thank you, I will make everything up to you Sienna,' Luke said before kissing my hand softly. 'I promise you that.'

'You don't have to do anything Luke,' I said.

'I don't want to ever hurt you again Sienna. Seeing you like that and knowing it was my fault...' Luke said trailing off as I squeezed his hand. 'It was heartwrenching for me, so I can't even begin to imagine how you felt.

'I love you,' I said softly, leaning in to kiss him softly, missing the feeling that he gave me when we kissed terribly. 'So much.'

Luke did not know about Shawn and I kissing at Hailee's party last week and I knew that I had to tell him sooner or later because if he did not hear it from me, he was going to hear it from someone else. I felt so guilty about the whole situation, so much so that I had not returned any of Shawn's text messages, calls or Snapchats from the past week.

The worst part about the situation was the fact that kissing Shawn did not feel wrong. It did not feel like I was kissing one of my best friends, it felt like I was kissing someone who I had wanted to kiss for a long time, which is what scared me the most. What if I had untapped feelings for Shawn and now that we had kissed those feelings would jeopardise my relationship with Luke.