0.3

20th of December 2018

"Sienna, can I please come in?" Ashton asked as I was getting ready for the day and I nodded as he walked into my room and sat on my bed, a worried look etched onto his usually cheerful face.

"Whats up?" I asked Ashton, as I slipped on my white converse. I was supposed to be meeting Luke at his house in ten minutes, as he decided that today was the day that he was going to show me around Sydney today.

"Are you seeing Luke today?" Ashton asked, sitting down on my desk chair, his eyes full of concern making me slightly confused.

"Yeah, why?"

"Just be a careful okay?" Ashton said. "I don't want you getting hurt." Ashton wasn't one to stop me from dating his friends, as he has hooked up with plenty of my friends before at parties, so it would have been hypocritical of him to tell me that I was not allowed to hang out with his friends one on one.

"Okay Ash," I said with a laugh, grabbing my purse and phone as Ashton left my room and I walked downstairs, calling out to my Dad that I was going out for the day. Mum and Jordan had gone to the beach, whilst Ashton was getting a head start on some Year 12 work. I made the quick walk to Luke's house, noticing that he was waiting for me by his letterbox. His house was quite similar to mine but was more modern and had a grey scheme to it, with a smaller backyard.

"Hey Sienna," Luke said with a smile, one that I have grown to know well since he has been spending quite a bit of time with Ashton lately, not that I am complaining.

"Hey Luke," I said as he gave me a gentle hug. Luke was ridiculously taller than me, as he measured around 6'4, I only just passed 5'9.

"That is my car there," Luke said gesturing to an old white ute parked on the street, making me smile at the sight of how battered and bruised the ute is.

"I can not picture you driving this," I said with a laugh, as Luke opened the passenger door me before running back over to his side of the car and jumping into the front seat.

"I am a school icon in this car," Luke said with a laugh before turning on the engine and driving off. He had a 'Bondi Sharks' jumper on the back seat of his car, along with a training back and a couple of footballs around, indicating that his life is purely football centred.

"What position do you play in football?" I asked as he turned on Triple J softly in the background.

"Usually full forward, sometimes centre-half forward and I can ruck too," Luke said and I nodded, as growing up in a football-crazy family, I understood what all those terms meant.

"So, where are we going?" I asked after a moment of silence, Luke tapping his fingers against the wheel whilst we continued to drive towards the city.

"To the city Sienna."

"I have been to the city before."

"Yes I know, but you haven't been to the city with me before," Luke said with a smirk and I rolled my eyes at him, as he continued to drive, oblivious to the fact that I had been staring at his biceps for the last minute. His arms were probably double the size of mine, not an inch of fat on them. You could see the veins running through his triceps when he gripped the wheel too hard, making me think about what Ashton said. Was Luke dangerous, or a fuck boy?

"What are you doing for New Years?" Luke asked as he pulled into an incredibly busy carpark. I don't know why he thought it would be a good idea to come into the city on a day like today, as it was only five days away from Christmas meaning that people would be everywhere. 

"Why?" I asked. I figured that I would probably just spend it with my family this year since I had no friends in Sydney. Well, apart from Luke, but he is more Ashton's friend than mine.

"Harry is having a party at his house," Luke simply said, as we made our way to the car park lift, both of us avoiding eye contact with each other.

"Who is Harry?" I asked as we stepped into the lift together. 

"I play football with him," Luke said, looking down at me with a smile on his face which made me feel something I definitely should not.

"Oh okay," I said quietly as we stepped out of the lifts and walked into a Christmas filled Sydney CBD, the streets filled with busy shoppers and Christmas decorations everywhere.

"ANYWAYS," Luke said dramatically, "I was wondering if you wanted to come?"

"Is Ashton going?" I asked as we walked incredibly close to each other, for fear of losing each other in the busy crowds.

"Yeah, I think so."

"Okay."

"Is that a yes Sienna?" Luke asked with a slightly nervous smile on his face, which had me slightly confused as he always looked so confident and at ease.

"Yeah, I will come," I said looking at him with a smile on my face, as he nodded with a cheesy grin on his face.

"Good."

"So, what are we doing today?" I asked Luke who seemed to just be wandering around aimlessly like he had no plans.

"Unsure," Luke said as he walked into a Starbucks, me closely on his trail.

"What the heck do you mean you are unsure?" I asked and he just rolled his eyes at me as he ordered us two chocolate iced frappuccinos.

"We will find something to do Sienna, don't you worry your pretty little head," Luke said with a smirk, making my head spin and my heart turn.

"The Magic Cave," I said suddenly and he raised an eyebrow at me.

"What about it?" he asked before quickly grabbing our drinks and handing me mine.

"We could go there?" I suggested, shrugging my shoulders and Luke laughed but nodded at me.

"Sure thing." 

"Only if you want to," I said, making me feel like we were on a date, which we definitely were not.

"I want to Sienna," Luke laughed as we made our way to David Jones and headed up to the elevators to the fifth floor where the Magic Cave was located. The Magic Cave is a big tradition in my family, but since we have been too busy moving, we haven't made it there this year.

"Do you want to see Santa?" Luke asked with a laugh and I nodded as we walked straight into the Magic Cave, Christmas songs filling our eyes, the smell of popcorn ever so prominent.

"Duh," I said as we walked through the tunnels and found our way to Santa.

"Hello you too," the man dressed up as Father Christmas said. Like little children, Luke and I sat down on his left and right knee, saying what we wanted for Christmas and getting our picture taken with the man like we were both five years old again.

"That is a cute photo," Luke said resting his large hand on my shoulder, sending sparks throughout my body, which he would not feel because he does not have a silly crush on his friend's little sister.

"True," I said with a smile as I handed the lady some money for the photo before we walked away.

"C'mon, let's get some popcorn Si."

My stomach erupted with butterflies when he called me Si.

-------------------------------

hey hi hello how are we 

sorry this chapter was a little slow but gotta establish relationship and plot and stuff

low key just want Sienna and Luke together now 

also saw 5sos the other night and I have the worst concert depression I miss them so much and now I can't stop listening to Story of Another Us and The Space Between A Rock and A Hard Place lol

thanks for reading !! xxx