2.2

Saturday, April the 6th 2019

"Do I have to go?" I sighed to Milly as she finished curling my hair in my bedroom. It was Gigi's eighteenth tonight, meaning another huge party at another extravagant house.

"Yes, you do," Milly said as she put down the curling iron, done with my hair and I headed into my walk-in wardrobe to pick out an outfit for tonight, settling on a purple floral dress and nude wedges as I knew we would be spending quite a bit of time outside tonight.

"I don't want to see him," I scoffed. Ever since Thursday afternoon happened, I hadn't spoken to Luke and I avoided his gaze at school, as well as ignoring his texts and calls. He came to watch my netball game with Ashton today, Ashton obviously knew what was going on as he made sure to whisk myself and Isla away after the game, leaving Luke on the courts by himself.

"Well on the bright side, you look really hot so," Isabel said with a smile and I just rolled my eyes as I picked up my drinks from my bed and we headed downstairs to where, Shawn, Henry, Jack and Stefan were already drinking. Gigi did not live that far from me, which was good as we did not have to spend a fortune on a taxi to get all the way across the city for a three-hour party or something.

"About time you girls came down here," Jack said pulling Isabel into his arms and kissing her head, making me smile slightly as I opened a can of cider and began to drink as I turned up the music a little bit louder so it could be heard from outside. Ashton was going to Calum's house for pre-drinks, meaning Luke would be there too by now.

We ended up playing multiple games of beer pong and kings cup, meaning by the time our maxi-taxi arrived, every single one of us was quite intoxicated. I ended up next to Henry on the bus, the majority of the bus ride there his hand arm was slung loosely around my shoulder, yet I did nothing to stop him, which made me feel guilty.

Henry held my hand as he helped me off the bus, but as soon as we got off the bus, we both saw Luke who shot us a huge glare and I let go of his hand as we walked inside, all of us saying happy birthday to Gigi and handing her the present we all chipped in to get her, a Tiffany and Co. gift card so she could buy something she wants.

"Drinks are out the back, my older cousins are on the bar so be nice," she laughed as Zayn whisked her away somewhere. We walked outside, to where her large backyard had been decked up from head to toe in white and gold decorations, two of her favourite colours. I spotted the bar underneath the marquee that was set up, saying hello to a few people as I passed through.

As I approached the bar, I saw Luke getting himself a beer and I sighed softly and mentally prepared myself for the awkward confrontation that was about to happen. He was wearing chinos and a black shirt, and with my heels, I almost matched his height.

"Hey, can I please have a watermelon cider?" I asked the older girl and she nodded, handing me my drink as I thanked her and I began to walk away when Luke spoke to me.

"So you aren't even going to acknowledge me Sienna?" he scoffed as I turned around, a hurt and confused look on his face. I was fairly drunk by now, so I knew that I was going to end up saying that I did not mean.

"Correct," I said with a smirk and Luke rolled his eyes as he took my hand and walked me inside and to the bathroom, which was currently empty. I propped myself up on the bench, as Luke leant against the wall, looking weirdly attractive for someone who was quite mad at the moment.

"So why are we in here?" I asked, crossing my legs over and taking a sip of my drink, a slight smirk on my face for no apparent reason.

"Because I need to talk to Sienna, god you are so frustrating sometimes," I said running his free hand through his hair and he began to talk.

"I need to explain what happened on Thursday okay, so please don't interrupt me," Luke said and I nodded, so he continued. "I was walking to the libray to find you, as Ashton said you would be working there after school. I bumped into Eliza as I was walking there, and we began laughing about something that happened earlier in Chemistry that day. She had her arm on me to piss you off, as she obviously knew that you were there Si. I'm sorry that it happened but can we please get over this?" Luke pleaded and I suddenly felt extremely stupid for jumping to conclusions.

"So you and Eliza aren't a thing?" I questioned drunkenly, feeling my cheeks blush red and Luke roll his eyes with a smirk on his face.

"Sienna, babe, please," Luke scoffed with a smile on his face. "Why would I want anybody else when you exist?"

I felt my cheeks go even redder as he put his beer down on the toilet and wrapped his arms around my waist, our faces meeting and a grin appearing on both our faces.

"True," I giggled before he kissed me, and nothing else in the world mattered anymore. The music outside suddenly became no existent as I snaked my arms around Luke's broad shoulders, my legs wrapping themselves around his waist as Luke laughed slightly as he continued to kiss me with slight desperation behind it.

It was slightly messy, as I was quite drunk but I don't think Luke seemed to mind as he pulled me closer, both of us ignoring the sounds of outside. I knew that he wanted to go further, but luckily someone started banging on the door.

"SIENNA I KNOW YOU ARE IN THERE!" Isabel shouted and I giggled slightly as I untangled myself from Luke and he helped me off the counter, before unlocking the door to reveal Isabel and Milly who both had smirks on their faces but said nothing.

"Oh, Sienna?" Milly said with a grin as I dropped my hand from Luke's.

"Mhmm?"

"Fix your hair," she laughed as she went into the bathroom with Milly and Luke laughed as I began to smooth down my hair, which was evidently slightly session from my slight make-out session with Luke.

"So, are we good?" Luke asked as we walked back outside.

"Yes."

"Good."

I smiled as Luke got us some drinks from the bar, both of us spending the rest of the night playing drinking games with whoever would oblige, eating a lot of Gigi's birthday cake and Luke almost vomiting up his stomach contents on Gigi's parents living room floor.

"Hey, Si?" Luke said towards the end of the night, as he finally started to sober up.

"Yes, Luke?" I asked as we sat by the pool, a place we always seemed to end up at every party. His arm was loosely around my shoulders, as my head rested on his left shoulder, and I felt so content that I never wanted this moment to end.

"You are so beautiful," he said and I could almost feel the smile appear on his face. "I just wanted you to know that."

—————————————————

Hey homies

Some sponty drama but glad that is over

Siennas outfit:

Thank you for reading! Xx

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Thank you for reading! Xx

Dazed & Confused: Luke Hemmingsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें