2.0

April the 1st 2019

"My brain doesn't work anymore, I actually can't do this anymore," I sighed as I flopped onto the kitchen floor, Ashton laughing at how dramatic I was being. I was currently trying to complete a history essay on the 1916 Easter Uprising in Ireland, whilst Ashton was consumed with an English Literature essay.

"You are so dramatic, get up," Ashton laughed. "I'll order us McDonalds in an hour, how is that for motivation?"

"Excellent," I said popping up from the floor and getting back on my chair to continue my essay, also messaging Henry about how is essay was going as well. According to him, he was struggling as much as I was, which was not a good sign for the both of us.

I was supposed to be going out for dinner with Luke tonight on what is classified as our 'second offical date' but I wasn't sure if I would even be up to it, even though I really wanted to.

"I'm going to make some coffee, do you want some Si?" Ashton asked and I nodded as he headed into the kitchen, my phone buzzing as soon as he left.

From: Hemmings
heyyyyyyyyy are we still having dinner tonight???? Xxx

I started at the text for a while, contemplating what to say to him, as I really wanted to go and I know that he would not spend that much time at dinner in the end.

To: Hemmings
Yeah sure, pick me up at 6? Xx

From: Hemmings
Sure thing, see you then pretty girl x

I felt my cheeks blush red at his words, and thankfully Ashton did not notice, not that he would mind but it would be extremely awkward to explain to him that the cause of my blushing cheeks was one of his best friends.

"Thanks for the coffee Ash," I said as he handed me a large white mug with my cappuccino in it.

"Anytime," he said as we got back to work, both of us typing in silence for the next two hours, aside from when our McDonalds arrived at the door, both of us consuming a lot more than we should have.

The door bell rang at six, Ashton getting up to get it. My parents were in Adelaide on a business trip, and had taken Jordan with them to stay with our Granny and Grandad, who are my fathers parents.

"Hey Irwin, how are you?" Luke asked walking inside and I gasped, quickly running upstairs to get changed as I currently looked like a hot mess.

I changed out of my pyjamas that I had been in all day and put on a pair of jeans and a nice t-shirt, quickly doing my makeup and putting my hair into a messy bun. I slipped on some white converse and grabbed my purse before quickly running back downstairs, where Luke was waiting for me with Ashton.

"Hey Luke," I called out, grabbing my phone off the dining room table.

"Hey Sienna," Luke said with a grin, fiddling with the hem of his black t-shirt, his long fingers playing with the loose thread that was hanging off the bottom.

"What time are you going to be home?" Ashton asked me with a slight smile on his face. I looked at Luke for the answer to Ashton's question.

"Probably around eight," Luke said and Ashton nodded as we said our goodbyes and I got into Luke's car, feeling instantly at home in his car since I spend so much time in it.