1.8

Sunday, March the 24th 2019

"Do you think I look okay?" I asked my mum, who had just walked into my room to give me some clean clothes.

"Darling you look beautiful," she said with a beaming smile, placing my clothes on my bed. My mum is a beautiful woman, with shoulder length blonde hair and dark green eyes. My father said if my mother didn't want to be a lawyer she could always be a model, which I definitely agree with.

"Thanks, Mum," I said as she walked out of the room, my phone suddenly buzzing, my caller ID telling me that it was Luke calling me.

"Hey, Luke, what's up?" I asked, suddenly feeling very nervous about our date.

"I have some bad news...." he said trailing off.

"Yeah?"

"I have to cancel," he said, and my nerves turned to sadness, as deep down I was super excited for this date to be honest.

"Oh, that's okay," I said, trying to hide the disappointment in my voice.

"I'm kidding Si, I am waiting in my car for you," he said with a laugh and I just rolled my eyes as I grabbed my bag and walked downstairs.

"I hate you," I said before hanging up on him and walking out my front door, and straight to his car where I jumped in the passenger side, Luke blasting the Arctic Monkeys whilst loudly singing along, clearly not realising that I had got in the car.

"Oh shit, hey," Luke said, when he realised that he was no longer alone, his cheeks going red at the sight of me.

"Oh no don't stop on my accord, your rendition Snap Out Of It is better than anything I could ever wish for," I said with a laugh and Luke just rolled his eyes at me and started up the engine and began to drive away.

"So, where are we going?" I asked after a while, as Luke had given no hints to what our date actually was going to be.

"You will see," he simply said and I sighed, but deep down I was really excited, as I loved surprises. We drove for about half an hour, until we reached Bronte Beach, which was not as busy as it usually is, considering that it was a fairly warm Sunday.

"Are we here?" I asked and Luke nodded as he got out of the car, quickly running over to my door and opening it for me with a cheesy smile, which made me giggle slightly. I swiftly got out of the car, whilst Luke took my hand and we began to walk towards where the trees grew thick and tall, the sound of the waves crashing onto the shore.

We were greeted by a red and white picnic rug, with a large basket in the middle, with multiple pillows and blankets carefully placed on and around the picnic blanket.

"Did you like it?" Luke asked and I nodded, feeling a huge smile creep onto my face. Nobody had ever done anything like this for me before, so I was feeling very blessed to say the least.

"I love it Luke," I said with a smile as we both sat down on the soft picnic rug. "Thank you."

"That's okay," he said with a grin, pouring us both a glass of water. He was dressed in dark blue jeans and a simple grey shirt with black converse, making him look effortlessly good.

"So, what's for lunch?" I asked before taking a sip of the water he had given me.

"Indian food," Luke said opening the basket, and a large waft of spices and chicken were set free, my heart feeling so full that he had got me my favourite food for lunch.

"Shit, how did you know?" I questioned, not having any memory of telling Luke what my favourite cuisine is.

"I spoke to Ashton about what we should eat," I said with a laugh and I nodded as he handed me a bowl of butter chicken and rice.

"Thanks," I said. "I can't believe Ashton is okay with this though."

"Us going on a date?" Luke asked and I nodded, as my mouth was currently stuffed with chicken.

"He's usually slightly more protective than this so I'm confused," I said after I had finished my mouthful, Luke's cheeks going slightly red.

"He had about a half an hour chat with me yesterday, it was basically just him telling me not to hurt you and that Indian was your favourite food and that's what we should eat," Luke said and I just rolled my eyes, knowing how secretly protective Ashton is of me.

As Ashton is only just over a year older than me, we sometimes end up sharing friends, which neither of us mind. However, Ashton does mind when his friends begin to hit on me and tell Ashton that they 'want in with his little sister.'

"Oh."

"It's okay, I don't mind," Luke said with a smile."You're so worth it anyway," he added which made me blush slightly and I just took another bite of my butter chicken to avoid saying anything else.

"Where did you get this from?" I asked, completely mesmerised at how good this butter chicken tastes. The spice ratio was perfect and it was not too watery either, which I hate,

"I made it," he said with a smug look on his face.

"Really?" I questioned, surprised at looks cooking abilities.

"No," he laughed and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Then where did you get it from?" I asked, wanting to be able to go there again, as I had yet to discover a good Indian restaurant in my suburb.

"You know the Point Piper shopping centre?" Luke asked and I nodded, so he continued speaking. "It's a street behind that, it's called Little India," he said and I nodded.

"You'll have to take me there some time then," I said with a smile, suddenly feeling flirtatious and at ease with Luke.

"Are you asking me on a date Irwin?" Luke asked with a smirk.

"Maybe, what are you doing next Sunday?" I questioned.

"I'm sure my evening is free, would you like to get dinner?" Luke asked with a smile and I gently whacked his arm.

"Hey! It's supposed to me asking you on a date, not the other way around!" I exclaimed with a pout on my face and Luke just rolled his eyes at me.

"You couldn't even wait till this date was over to ask me on another one," he said with a grin, making me let out an exasperating groan of frustration.

"Stop making fun of me," I said. "I'm just having a good time," I said with a laugh and instead of saying something, Luke placed lips lips on me, making my body instantly relax.

Kissing Luke was like being in another dimension. There could be gunshots and sirens going off around us and I would have no idea, my mind and body completely focused on him.

Everything about Luke mesmerises me, from the way he smiles at the simplest of things to the way he runs his hand through his golden hair whilst we are driving.

He is so worth it.

——————————————-
Hey homies

Siennas outfit:

Check out my new book called 'Talk Fast' issa vibe

Please vote and comment xx

Thanks for reading xox