3.6

Saturday the 1st of June 2019

"Alright, let's see you," I heard Luke call from his room and I smiled at myself in the bathroom mirror, completely in love with my dress for the evening.

"Coming!" I called, applying red lipstick to complement my black dress and black heels before I walked back into Luke's room.

"Oh my god," he said with an odd look on his face.

"What? Do I have lipstick on my teeth or something?" I asked, an awkward laugh escaping my left as I stood in the middle of his room, as he looked me up and down.

"No, you look absolutely insane Sienna," he said walking over to me, his black suit matching with my dress. "Like holy shit, I do not understand how it is possible that you look this incredible all the god damn time!" Luke exclaimed, gently grabbing my arm as he kissed my cheek. I giggled as I placed a soft kiss on his lips, being sure not to leave a lipstick stain, as he would more than likely cop some flack from the boys tonight if they noticed.

"You are the best," I stated simply, as Luke blushed slightly as I picked up my phone and clutch before I followed Luke downstairs. Ashton was at Isla's house, so we would be meeting him at the football club, where most, if not all of our friends would be tonight.

"You two look sensational!" Liz said as she saw us, a smile on her face as she poured herself and Andy a glass of wine.

"Thank you, Mum."

"Have a good night you two," Andy called out from the living room, as Luke and I headed to the door as our Uber was waiting for us outside.

"Thank you, Andy!" I called out as Luke and I hurried out of the house, walking to where our Uber was waiting for us. We made small talk with our Uber driver on the way to the club, mainly talking about football and anything to do with sport really.

"Thank you so much," Luke said as we arrived at the Bondi Sharks Football Club, people swarming the premises.

"Anytime man, you two enjoy yourselves," Travis said with a friendly smile.

"We will have a good night," I said as we got out of the car, Luke taking my hand as we walked towards the function rooms, where tonight's event was being held.

"People are already staring at you Si," Luke mumbled as we began passing many people who I had not seen before.

"Oh shut up, you look amazing Luke, they are probably staring at you," I laughed as we walked into the club, Luke being greeted by some of the older boys immediately before we headed over to where Ashton was with Isla,

"Oh hey you two," Isla said with a smile, handing us both a glass of champagne each, as I had texted her that we were here.

"Hey, you look incredible Isla," I said with a smile. Isla was in a strapless white full-length dress, her hair in loose curls. She always looks effortlessly gorgeous, and it isn't hard to see why Ashton is absolutely infatuated with her.

"As do you Sienna," she said with a grin, as we all began to chat about the night ahead, wondering when everybody else would arrive.

"So, are we eating dinner?" I asked no one in particular, Luke shaking his head.

"No, it's mainly cocktail food," he said and I nodded, as I noticed the waiters walking around, silver trays in hand.

"Lightweight Sienna will be back this evening I presume then?" Ashton asked with a wink and I groaned at his words, as Isla and Luke just laughed at the both of us.

"No," I stated firmly, even though all knew that wasn't true. Ashton just rolled his eyes at me as a few more people began to arrive, Shawn being one of them.

"I am just going to say hey to Shawn," I said with a smile, and Luke nodded, not saying anything because he knew that there was no stopping me.

"Hey Si," Shawn said with a grin, to which I returned.

"Hey, how are you?"

"Good," he said simply. "You look stunning," he said, his cheeks blushing red and I just rolled my eyes at him as I thanked him, Henry, Jack and Stefan arriving together, with Milly and Isabel hot on their heels.

"Oh cute, look at us all together," Isabel said with a smile, as the photographer walked over to us, asking if we would like a photo together.

"Yes please," I said with a small, as we all got in a line together, Shawn placing a loose arm around my waist, both of us smiling through the awkwardness.

"Cute, we are hot," Stefan said with a laugh, all of us just rolling our eyes at him before I made my way back to Luke.

"I don't like the way Shawn put his arm around you," Luke growled slightly as he gently pulled me outside, to where we sat down on a silver bench, the coldness of the metal on my back sending a harsh shiver through my body.

"Oh please, it was just for a photo Luke," I scoffed, before finishing my glass of champagne.

"I don't care, I am the only one who should be able to touch you like that."

"Gosh Luke, where is this coming from?" I asked, very confused as to where this sudden burst of jealously was coming from. Luke is always protective of me, that I don't mind, but when he is jealous, it is like he is a different person.

"Fuck, I was going to wait to say this, but I don't think I can," Luke said, running a hand through his hair, which he always does when he is nervous.

"What?" I asked, my heart now beating way too fast for my liking.

"I had this all planned out, and I didn't want it to be like this, and I wanted to wait until we were together for a little bit longer, but it is honestly killing me inside," Luke said breathlessly, keeping eye contact with me the whole time.

"Well get on with it," I said with a nervous laugh, as I was still unsure of where he was going with this.

"I love you Sienna. And not in the way that you think you are in love after a week. I love you like I have never loved anyone or anything in my life. It honestly hurts my chest to think about how much I love you, because you are honestly one of a kind, and I get to be with you."

"Oh shit, do you really?" I asked, the words coming out of my mouth before I could stop them.

"I have thought you were a blessing to the earth since the day we first met. You are the best thing about my life at the moment, and that will never change."

I was honestly taken by surprise by Luke's words, because I didn't think he would fall in love this quickly, but I knew what he meant, because I felt it too.

"I love you too."

"Oh shit, do you really?" Luke said mimicking my words from earlier.

"Oh shut up, you know I do," I said with a giggle, as Luke kissed the top of my head gently.

"Yes I do."

—————————————————————

Honestly I love them that much

Also lol how cute are Sierra and Luke @ cochella I love them

Siennas outfit:

thank you for reading xxx