3.0

Saturday, May the 11th 2019

"Be safe you two," my mother said, Jordan in her arms as our Uber pulled up by our house.

"We will," I said with a smile, and like that Ashton and I were off to another party. Ever since we moved to Sydney, it feels like Ashton and I have been partying non-stop, which essentially is true.

We were going straight to the party, since none of our friends could be bothered hosting pre-drinks, including Ashton and myself. Hailee lived about a ten minute drive from our house, meaning that we were there in a flash.

"Alright, thank you," I said to our Uber driver before we got out of the car, heading down the side of Hailee's house, the music pumping and the sound of voices growing louder with every step.

"Happy birthday!" Ashton and I said in unison to Hailee as we headed inside. I handed her the present we got her before she pulled us in for a warm hug, thanking us as she handed us two drinks and we all headed outside, my eyes scanning the backyard for Luke.

"He isn't here yet," Calum said appearing next to me.

"I have no idea what you mean," I said with an awkward laugh and Calum just rolled his eyes at me.

"Your boyfriend is going to be late," Calum said sitting down next to me. "He only just got home from running laps on the football oval."

"Why was he running laps on a Saturday night?" I asked as I took a sip of my drink.

"It's how he releases his stress and tension," Calum said. "You know, I've never seen him this head over heels with a girl before. He really likes you Sienna, he wouldn't do anything to mess that up."

"I know, I just panicked. He is my first real boyfriend and I just thought it might be too good to be true."

"I know the feeling. But he is infatuated with you, I can promise you that."

"Did he tell you to say this?" I asked with a laugh and Calum shook his head.

"No, but everybody can tell that he is Si," he said with a cheesy smile, spotting Olivia and leaving me by myself.

"Fancy seeing you here," a voice said, sitting down next to me, Luke putting his arm around my waist as I shot him a smile.

"Calum told me that you were running laps like ten minutes ago, how did you get here so fast?" I asked with a giggle, resting my hand on his leg, giving him a squeeze of reassurance.

"Calum's definition of ten minutes can range between one minute to an hour," Luke said with a laugh. "I got home an hour ago, Mum gave me a lecture though."

"Oh yeah?" I asked, slightly curious to what Luke had done for Liz to call him out. "About what?"

"She heard about what happened between us, she just said that I shouldn't let past mistakes get in the way of our relationship."

"Some very wise words from Liz, as always," I said with a giggle, before I finished off my drink, taking Luke's hand as we walked inside to get another drink.

We spent the majority of last nigh, and Thursday night talking about everything, and sorting out our fight, which made me feel a lot better. I had never seen a male more apologetic for his actions than Luke was, which showed me that he really had changed and was not the boy that he used to be.

"You look really pretty tonight," Luke said, holding my waist as I opened my drink, a giggle escaping my lips as a smile appeared on his face.

"So I don't always look pretty?" I said sarcastically, a frown now etched on Luke's forehead. His hair was growing out again, and I was not sure if I preferred his golden curls or his messy short hair.

"You know I think you are perfect all the time Si, but you look pretty tonight."

"GOSH I was joking," I said with a laugh as we walked back outside to find our friends.

"I hate you," Luke laughed as we walked to where Stefan and Michael were playing what seemed to be an intense game of beer pong.

"No you don't," I said softly, kissing his cheek as he took my hand in his, as we made our way to where everyone was watching Stefan and Michael.

"Oh hey," Isabel said when she saw me, her arm supporting Jack who appeared to be very drunk.

"How much has he had to drink?" I asked with a laugh, Jack's ocean blue eyes now hazy and his balance very off centre.

"Too much, I think he had seven jelly-shots when we got here," Issy said with a sigh and Luke just laughed and walked over to Louis and Harry who were starting up a game of Kings Up, which was probably my least favourite drinking game.

"Heyyyyy Siiiiiii," Jack slurred when he noticed that I was next to his girlfriend.

"Hey Jack," I laughed, as he swayed slightly to the right, Isabel doing her best to keep him standing up.

"Alright, it's time to go Jack," Isabel said, earning a pout from Jack, as they said their goodbyes, before Issy drove them both home, as she was not drinking due to having working early in the morning.

"What are you doing here?" Eliza asked me, basically appearing out of thin air, a horrible smirk on her face.

"I'm actually friends with Hailee," I said simply. "What are you doing here?" I asked, unsure as to how Eliza got into this party.

"My mum and Hailee's mum are practically best friends, it would be rude for me not to show up."

"Good for you."

I tried looking for Luke, who was now playing a game of Kings Cup with numerous people, but I drastically needed an out from this conversation.

"You know he got accepted into Oxford?" Eliza said, a sinister smile on her face. Her lips, that were usually decked out in red lipstick, were now a soft pink, which made me wonder if she was up to something,

"What? Acceptance offers aren't even out until August."

"He got an early acceptance offer into a Maths and Science degree, I heard his mum talking to Mr. Brooks about it," Eliza said, and I felt my heart sunk. I knew Luke that had applied to both Oxford and Cambridge, and obviously he is incredibly smart, I just did not know if they would accept him or not.

"Okay?"

"He didn't tell you that he got accepted did he?" Eliza laughed, and I almost took off one of my heels and smacked her across the head with it. No, Luke did not tell me that he was accepted into Oxford, but she did not need to know that.

"Of course he told me, I just was slightly confused as to why you were telling me this.

"Oh, just letting you know that you and Luke aren't going to last forever."

My heart stopped when she said that, because now that was a reality. If Luke moved to London, what if he decided to leave me behind too?