0.4

25th of December 2018

"Si, Si, wake up!" Jordan cried into my ear and I sighed gently before sitting up and grinning at my little brother who was sporting a red Christmas jumper and a pair of reindeer ears.

"Merry Christmas Jordy," I said, walking over to my wardrobe to find my green and white Christmas jumper, along with an elf hat. It is a tradition in our family that Christmas morning, we all wear our Christmas jumpers along with some sort of Christmas hat on our head.

"Can we pleaseeee go and open presents," he begged grabbing my hand and pulling me out of my room and down the stairs to the lounge room where my parents and Ashton were sitting.

"Merry Christmas," I said sitting down next to Ashton, whilst Jordan made his way to the Christmas tree, trying to find presents with his name on them.

"Merry Christmas Sienna," Ashton and my parents said in unison. We began opening presents, Jordan going absolutely ballistic, making us all smile. One of my favourite things about having a little brother is that Christmas still feels magical as he still believes in Father Christmas, making everything seem more special.  

After the presents were opened, my parents began making us breakfast, when I noticed that we had no ham in the fridge.

"Mum?" 

"Yes, Sienna?"

"Why do we not have any meat in the fridge?" I asked slightly confused as to what we would be eating today.

"Oh right yeah, I forgot to tell you, we are having lunch at the Hemming's today," she said as she continued to cook the bacon and eggs.

"Why?" I asked, making myself a cup of tea and sitting on the kitchen bench.

"Liz offered and I said yes," she said and I nodded as I heard the doorbell ring and went to answer it. 

"Oh, hey," Luke said standing at my front door with a huge grin on his face, which I assume was about my current attire.

"Hey Luke, what are you doing here?" I asked, trying to hide the fact that I was blushing because of his smile.

"I was just checking if your family wanted turkey or ham?" he asked.

"We eat both," I said, which indicated that he could leave since I was going to see him in about two hours anyway.

"Okay."

"Luke?" I said with a smile on my face, which triggered one on the boys face too.

"Yes?"

"You can go now," I laughed. This time it was his turn to blush and he nodded.

"Oh. RIght. Well, see you later Sienna," he said awkwardly. Luke Hemming's does not strike me as an awkward person, so my mind was confused as to why he was acting like one.

"See you later Luke," I said before closing the door and walking back inside, helping my parents finish breakfast whilst Ashton kept Jordan occupied. Once breakfast was finished, I headed back upstairs to get myself ready for the day, having a shower and washing my hair. I decided on simple makeup and a simple white dress and then I was ready for the day. I made my way back downstairs to where Ashton and Jordan were playing together with Jordan's new train set. 

"Sienna, come play!" Jordan said and I smiled and walked over to my two brothers who were seemingly having the time of their lives.

"Remind me how old you are again Ash?" I said with a laugh to my older brother who rolled his eyes at me.