1.5

March the 11th 2019

"You kissed him?" Isabel whispered to me in English as I tried to get this essay done, as it was slowly becoming more of a burden each day.

"Well technically he kissed me," I whispered back, a smirk on my face. Milly, Izzy and I were all currently sitting against the back wall, trying to finish our essays as the boys were destructing us like boys always do.

"Oh my god, I can't believe you didn't tell us straight away!" Milly exclaimed rather loudly, earning looks from students and the teacher who raised his eyebrows at us but chose to say nothing.

"I didn't think it was that big of a deal," I whispered back, ignoring the looks from Shawn and Henry that I was getting.

"When Luke Hemmings kisses anyone, it's kind of a big deal Sienna," Isabel said quietly with a smirk on her face, as I just rolled my eyes and continued to work on my essay.

Luke and I have been talking a lot since he kissed me on Saturday, even more so now that we have both discovered that we can speak from our balcony's. I often hear him at night playing the guitar and singing softly, something I didn't know he was into.

We haven't really spoken about what we are and what that kiss really means, but our attitudes towards each other have changed. We are much more relaxed and comfortable around each other, even though it has only been two days since we kissed.

"Does Shawn know you two kissed?" Milly asked as we left English for recess. I shrugged my shoulders but I assume he knew, as he had not spoken to me all day.

"I think so, we haven't spoken all day," I said as we approached our lockers, quickly grabbing our food and heading outside to sit in the sun. I noticed Luke talking to Eliza, their conversation becoming heated as she was looking extremely flustered and Luke was looking impatient and angry with her. I decided to ignore them, following Milly and Isabel to our usual table where Jack and Stefan were already sitting down.

"Hey Si, just a heads up," Stefan said with an awkward smile, "Shawn and Henry are pretty mad about you kissing Luke."

"What?! How does everyone know?" I said after taking a sip of my water, extremely confused as to how everyone knew about our kiss.

"I think Luke told Calum who told Niall, who told pretty much everyone," Jack said and I sighed, not wanting the whole school to know about my private life.

"That's so awkward," I said with a slight laugh, taking a bite of my yogurt as Milly and Issy nodded in agreement.

"When Jack and I first started dating, we tried to keep it quiet because we didn't want everybody to know yet, but then Eliza saw us on a date at Cibo's and literally told the whole school," Issy said with a glare in her eyes, obviously directed towards Eliza who likes to cause drama for no reason.

"What a bitch," I scoffed as Henry and Shawn came and sat down with us, an uncomfortable silence appearing over us.

"So, are you girls coming to watch the trial game this weekend?" Jack asked us. Luke had mentioned the trial football game against the Greater Western Sydney academy team on Saturday. Their season starts in early April, the same time as my club netball as I am playing for what could be classified as their 'sister club' as Luke and the boys play for the Bondi Sharks and I play for the Bondi Sharks netball club.