1.9

Wednesday, March the 27th 2019

"Sienna, I need you to do this event," Eleanor pleaded to me.

"I can't swim," I stated simply, which was a borderline lie. I can swim, just not well.

"That's a god damn lie Sienna and you know it," Ashton stated with a grin on his face and I groaned in frustration. It was our schools swimming carnival today, and I had agreed to do some of the easier events and the novelty events, but right now I was almost being forced to swim one hundred metres of breaststroke.

"I will drown!" I protested once again.

"Then we will get a lifeguard to save you," Luke said chiming into our conversation. "Now go swim," he said handing me a pair of goggles and I groaned as I began to quickly jog over to the deep end of the pool, all four houses chanting to boost their chances of winning the spirit cup.

Needless to say, I did not win my race, due to the fact that I was racing against some of the schools best swimmers, and the fact that the furthest I have raced in my life was around fifty metres. I did not drown though, which was an extreme positive.

"Thanks, Sienna," Eleanor said with a smile as I came back to where our house was located for the day, yellow balloons and streamers covering our area from head to toe.

"All good," I said with a smile before heading to the bathroom, where I found Eliza touching up her makeup, a sinister smile appearing on her face when she noticed I was here, the whole bathroom empty of people too.

"What are you doing here?" Eliza asked, turning around so that she was now facing me, making me feel extremely intimidated and nervous as she took a few steps closer towards me.

"I need to go to the toilet," I said shrugging my shoulders, not understanding why my presence was such an issue to her when all I needed to do was use the bathroom. As I began to walk into the cubicle, I felt Eliza grab my arm and push me up against one of the walls in the bathroom, her grip becoming more painful by the second as she sunk her nails into my arm.

"Stay the FUCK away from Luke you bitch," she spat in my face, her eyes so dark that she looked slightly possessed.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I questioned as she gripped me harder, pushing my back harder into the wall, which will surely leave some marks on my back and my arm.

"Fuck you think you can just waltz into this school and take whats mine, stay the fuck away from Luke or you will be sorry Sienna," Eliza said, before letting go of me and leaving me alone in the bathroom to inspect the damage that she had done to me. My left arm had heavy bruising and small cuts on it from the pressure of her hands on me, whereas my back had a rather large bruise on the centre of my left shoulder, which made me groan in frustration.

I knew that I could not cover the bruises, so I decided to play it off that I tripped and fell into the bathroom door, which is slightly believable as I am extremely clumsy.

"Wow, what the hell happened to you?" Ashton questioned, an alarmed look on his face when he saw the bruises on my arm. Thankfully, nobody could see the bruise on my back, as it was covered by my bathing suit.

"Oh," I laughed. "I fell and tripped into the bathroom door."

"It looks like someone has grabbed you really hard," Ashton said looking at my arm carefully and I just rolled my eyes at him, telling him that he is over reacting and that I'm fine.

"Okay if you say so," he said with a worried look on his face as I went to sit back down in the stands with Henry and one of his friends as the rest of our group were in different house teams.

"In second place on three thousand four hundred and seven points is...." our principle Mrs. More began, cutting off the result to leave us sitting on the edge of our seats. "Carmen house!" she exclaimed, which left Duncan house, my house in first place.

"And that leaves Duncan house in first place sitting on three thousand seven hundred and eighty points!" Mrs. More exclaimed, warning cheers and screams from the stands that my house was currently sitting in.

Luke, who is our house captain, and Eleanor who is our sport captain, ran to the other side of the pool to collect our trophies and shields. Dawes House ended up winning the spirit cup, and before we all knew it the swimming carnival was over for another year.

"Hey Sienna!" Luke called out to me as I began to walk towards the bus, laughing at how awkward the blonde boy looked whilst running with multiple items in his arms.

"What's up Luke?" I questioned, a smile on my face due to the fact he looked so happy and cute with his huge grin and messy blonde hair due to spending half his day in the pool.

"Do you want a lift home?" he asked.

"Is this you asking if I can help you with the mountains of stuff that you have?" I questioned with a laugh.

"Are my eyes blue?" he asked with a smirk.

"Yes."

"Well then there is your answer," he said and I just rolled my eyes as I followed him back inside to where most of the Year Twelves were helping their captains pack up everything and all the mess that was made throughout the day.

"Wait how are you getting home?" I asked Ashton as we carried some bags to Luke's car together.

"I'm taking Isla home and we are going to work on our music assignment," Ashton said and I nodded with a slight smile, beginning to notice how much Ashton likes Isla.

"You really like her don't you?" I questioned as we walked back to the aquatic centre, Ashton's cheeks going bright red at my words.

"Yeah I do, she is great," Ashton said with a smile as we continued to walk together.

"Just great?" I questioned with a laugh and Ashton rolled my eyes as we continued to help Luke and Eleanor pack everything up.

7:30 pm

"What the hell happened to your arm?" Luke asked as we sat outside with Ashton and Isla who were now both at my house.

"She tripped and fell into the bathroom door apparently," Ashton scoffed, clearly not believing my story.

"Hey! I'm clumsy alright!" I protested as I continued to work on my French assignment that was due in a couple of weeks. Luke raised his eyebrows at me, obviously not believing my story either. Isla on the other hand didn't say anything at all, which concerned me the most.

Once Isla and Luke had gone home and Ashton had gone to bed, I received a text from Isla which completely shocked me.

From: Isla White

I was in the end cubical when Eliza hurt you, you need to talk to someone about it please. X

————————————————
Lol fuck Eliza

anyways a bit of a filler chapter

Pls vote and comment xx

Thanks for reading x