4.8

Tuesday the 16th of July 2019

'Okay close your eyes' I giggled to Luke as I lead him through my house. It was the afternoon of his birthday and after spending the morning having breakfast and then having lunch with Ashton, Calum, Michael and the rest of the boys, I finally get to spend the rest of the day with him.

'You aren't going to kill me are you?' Luke laughed as I lead him through my living room and outside to my backyard which I had set up for the afternoon and night.

'Who do you think I am, I wouldn't do that on your birthday,' I laughed as we both came to a halt on the edge of the grass.

'Can I open my eyes yet?' Luke asked as I continued to hold his hand.

'Yes you can' I said with a smile, to which Luke opened his eyes which lead him to have an immediate grin on his face.

I had set up my backyard so that it had 'Luke' in silver balloons strung between two trees. I had also set up a teepee tent for the two of us, with my laptop connected to a small screen so we could spend the afternoon watching movies and drinking champagne that I had gotten Ashton to buy me. The teepee has multiple blankets and pillows in it, along with a spare mattress for us to lay on.

'Happy birthday gorgeous,' I said wrapping my arms around Luke as he just shook his head in disbelief.

'Did you do this all for me?' Luke asked and it almost sounded like he was going to cry.

'Of course, I did. I would do anything for you, Luke.'

'God I love you so much,' Luke said kissing my head before we spent the next half an hour taking self-timed photos in front of the numerous balloons I had gotten for the day.

We eventually crawled inside the tepee, Luke choosing to watch 'Anchorman' as it is one of his favourite movies.

'Champagne?' I asked holding a bottle of Moët in my hand, with two glasses in the other.

'How did you even get the champagne?' Luke laughed as he lay down in the multiple blankets and cushions I had sourced from around the house.

'You just forget that Ashton is my brother?' I questioned as I poured us two glasses before sitting down next to him as the opening credits of the movie began to play.

'Oh yeah, shit,' Luke laughed as he rested his head on my chest, my free hand playing with his blonde curls, one of my favourite past times.

'Where are your family?' Luke asked gently after a while, my hand still playing with his hair because I know how much he likes the feeling.

'Ashton is at Isla's house and my parents and Jordan are in Adelaide again for work,' I said. 'Well my parents are in Adelaide for work, Jordan is with my grandparents.'

'Ah, so we are alone?' Luke questioned and I felt my cheeks heating up because I knew what he was insinuating, not that I minded.

'I guess we are.'

'I will keep that in mind then,' he said in a low voice which sent slight chills down my spine.

We ended up finishing Anchorman but neither of us wanted another glass of champagne because I suppose both of us wanted to be sober for the second time we had sex together.