5.5

Sunday the 11th of August 2019

'So why have you taken me here?' I asked Ashton, Calum and Michael as we sat at Downtown, the coffee shop just down the road from Michael's house. 'And why isn't Luke here too?'

'I didn't think you were this stupid Sienna,' Ashton laughed and I just glared at him as he continued to talk. 'Luke is obviously planning something cute in your room.'

'Oh that's cute,' I said simply as I took a sip of my hot chocolate, not in the mood for coffee after the night that I had last night. It was one of the older girls on my club netball teams birthday and it was safe to say, I was severely hungover.

'I got accepted my offer into Oxford,' Michael blurted out of nowhere.

'What the fuck?!' Ashton exclaimed with a huge smile on his face, knowing that another one of his best friends would be moving to England with him.

'Me too,' Calum said with a grin, Ashton looking like he could wet himself with excitement.

'Oh my god, this is incredible! Congratulations guys!' I said hugging Michael and then Calum, the four of us now buzzing with excitement.

We spent the rest of our time at Downtown chatting about all things London and Oxford, and how excited the boys were to be all together for a couple of more years.

'Oh shit, we have to get you back,' Ashton laughed as we all paid for our drinks, Calum and Michael gong back to Michael's house to work on a Maths assignment together whilst Ashton was going to drop me home and then head over to Isla's to do god knows what. I did not want to know what they were getting up to in their spare time.

'Thank you, Ash,' I said with a smile before giving him a quick hug and jumping out of the car, going through the front door and up the stairs. My parents were in Perth for the weekend and they took Jordan with them, meaning it was just Ashton and me until Monday evening. With the exception of Luke right now of course.

'Can I come in?' I asked softly outside my bedroom door, knowing that Luke was in my room.

'Of course,' he said and I could almost see the grin on his face, making me feel giddy and almost slightly apprehensive to what I was about to walk into.

I shouldn't have been, because Luke had about thirty bouquets of flowers scattered around my room, holding a sign which read 'You deserve one hundred bouquets.'

'I was going to get one hundred, but I thought that would have been slightly excessive,' Luke grinned and I just shook my head in disbelief. He had also strung fairy lights around my room and had set up a platter on my balcony.

'You didn't have to do this,' I said softly, walking over to him and pulling him into a hug, never wanting to let go of him. He was wearing my favourite cologne of his, Chanel Bleu. It was a soft and comforting scent, which always reminded me of home when I smelt it because it smelt like Luke.

'Yes. I did,' Luke said kissing the top of my head as I hugged him tighter. 'I shouldn't have missed your drama performance and I knew that I could have gone to Oxford some other time, so this is my way of making it up to you.'

'I love you so so much,' I mumbled against his chest, before standing on the tips of my toes to kiss him softly, Luke reciprocating faster than he had ever done before. Luke slowly moved back towards my bed, which luckily for the both of us was free of flowers.

'God you are so perfect,' Luke mumbled against my lips as he lay down, gently pulling me on top of him as I smiled into the kiss, running a hand through his golden curls. I carefully removed his black t-shirt from his body, wanting to see and feel every inch of the boy that was below me.

Our movements were slow but we were sure of each other, taking our time with each other, as nothing else mattered in the world, because to us, it did not. Luke was always careful and sweet with me and I hoped that would never change, because I loved the way he treated me.

'I'm starving,' I laughed as we pulled our clothes back on after lying together for a moment or two, not a single care in the world.

'I would hope so,' Luke said with a smirk as I just rolled my eyes at him and we made our way to the balcony where Luke had set up our food for us.

'This is perfect Luke, thank you so much,' I said before shoving a piece of salami into my mouth, a grin appearing on Luke's face before he went back into my room, quickly coming back out with guitar in hand.

'When I was in London, I had some down time and I wrote this song for you,' he said with a shy smile, before strumming the guitar and blessing me once again with his voice.

'I love the light in your eyes and the dark in your heart, you love our permanent chase and the bite of our bark, we know we're classic together like Egyptian gold, we love, us.'

Sometimes I forget how talented Luke is and then he just comes and sings me a song he has written and it all comes flooding back. His talent is second to none and his song writing skills are incredible.

'Anyways that's called Valentine, I wrote it the first night I was in London and I felt like shit and tried to write a sad song but then these words just came out which made me realise I never want to write a sad song about us,' he said with a smile, making me blush slightly at his words.

'You're so cringe sometimes,' I laughed. 'However that song was incredible! Have you ever thought about perusing singing as a career instead of Maths and Science?' I questioned.

'Sorta, but I don't think I would like to do it by myself and besides I love the degree that I have chosen and I'm gonna do.'

'Ashton can sing and he is pretty handy on the drums you know that. You also know that Calum can sing and is good on base and you know that Michael can sing and play the guitar. There you have a band.'

'Sienna...' Luke said trailing off and I raised my eyebrow at him when he didn't continue talking. 'God I love you but sometimes you do come up with the dumbest shit.'

'Hey!' I laughed, throwing an olive at him which he promptly put in his mouth as he just laughed at me. 'It's just an idea, I think it would work. You could be the frontman because you are that gorgeous and you guys would have some cool name like Four Weeks of  Autumn or something.'

'God you really are something else,' Luke laughed. 'I love you though.'

'Yeah yeah I love you too.'

A/N

I want Luke to give me thirty bouquets of flowers please

Anyways how good is teeth I love it

Thanks for reading love u guys xx