6.5

Monday the 16th of September 2019

'So you haven't spoken to him?' Milly asked and I shook my head. The seven of us were sitting at our usual lunch table, everyone eating lunch aside from me, as I hadn't been able to stomach anything since the events of Friday night.

'No, he hasn't even tried to call either,' I said with a sad smile and everybody shook their head in disbelief. 'Him and Ashton aren't talking either.'

'Good, Luke's an asshole and I'm glad everybody has finally realised that,' Henry said firmly and we all let out a small laugh, before I announced that I had to go the library to do some work, which was true, but I also didn't really want to be around anybody.

'I'll see you in history Henry,' I said as I picked up my laptop before walking quickly to the library, avoiding the gaze from everybody who knew what happened on Friday.

I shoved my AirPods in, shuffling my Spotify and eventually settling on listening to Flume as I walked through the corridors and to the library, settling into my favourite desk to do some study for an economics test that I had the following week.

'Sienna,' a voice said loudly, when I realised that someone was sitting across from me.

Luke.

He looked nowhere near as bad as I did. His hair was neat and flat, whereas mine had not been washed since Friday and in the worst ponytail I had ever seen in my life.

'What do you want?' I asked taking out my AirPods, not even having the effort to give him a weak smile.

'We need to talk,' Luke said simply and I just rolled my eyes. His eyes weren't sunken and hungry like my own, they looked like they always did, bright and alive.

'I'm not sure I actually have anything to say to you,' I said bluntly. I hadn't cried since Friday night but talking to Luke made me feel like I could have burst into tears right then and there.

'We can't leave things the way they are Sienna, you know that,' Luke said, resting his hands in the middle of the table, causing me to retract my own and place them in the pockets of my blazer.

'You seemed pretty intent on leaving things the way they were on Friday night,' I scoffed, my stomach turning at the thought of Luke with Eliza.

'Sienna I didn't mean for this to happen-' Luke began before I cut him off.

'Oh so you just somehow fucked Eliza at a party you knew that I was going to be at? Is it still a mystery to you how she has a massive hickey on her neck and how you have a tiny one at the nape of your ear? You meant for this to happen, I don't care if you claim you were drunk or high or whatever, you knew exactly what you were doing.'

'I was scared okay!' he exclaimed, earning a few looks from the people in the library, also trying to study like myself.

'Scared of fucking what? Don't even bother lying to me Luke we aren't together anymore.'

'Losing you,' Luke said softly, his eyes now sad and heavy, something that didn't suit him but he deserved it.

'Well guess fucking what Luke, you've lost me,' I whispered harshly, before Ashton appeared by my side.