70

they sent us home because they couldn't find anything so they're going to look again and figure it out

i'm still so nervous about what's happening with me and i can't stop shaking

"dani i'm worried"

"i know you are and i am too but we just have to be positive"

"how can i be positive when i'm probably dying"

"you're not probably dying"

"yes i am"

"you can't be so sure of that"

"and you cant be so sure that i'm not. daniel they told me that they found something interesting on the scan. somethings wrong with me and it's scary. i'm allowed to be scared of what's going to happen"

"i know you are allowed to but babe i don't want to hear you say it all the time."

"im sorry i just- i love you and i love ryland and rae and i-i don't want to leave you guys alone cause you guys are the best thing in my life and-"

"hey hey relax it's okay i'm sorry i got angry i love you too and i'm just trying to stay positive because i don't want to believe that you could have something seriously wrong"

"i don't want to believe it either but i know it's a possibility"

"can we just not talk about what might happen until we know."

"i guess but we have to be ready"

"i know we do but i don't want Ryland and Rae to hear it and be worried. when we find out what's wrong then we can worry."

"okay i'm sorry dani"

"don't be sorry baby you have all the right to be worried i just don't want people to know"

"i understand can we go out to eat for lunch"

"of course"

we drive to a lunch restaurant and walk in

as soon as i walk in i feel lightheaded and suddenly everything turns black

that was short