"Just getting food for our dorm, I'll see you guys later."

The class looked at him dumbfounded, he wasn't shouting? He was being civil? Where is the real Bakugou and what has he done with him, they thought. They shrugged and played truth or dare now that Bakugou wasn't here to reject it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I want to get this."

"No."

"Why not?"

"You've picked up three different flavours of soba, I'm not getting you a fourth."

"Pleeassseee?"

"No."

Todoroki pouted sadly, slowly putting the instant soba packet back on the shelf and sulking as he walked back to Bakugou's side. Bakugou pinched his cheek and told him to cheer up, Todoroki just sighed sadly and put his head down.

"Aww don't be like that." Bakugou said, grabbing Todoroki's hand gently.

"I want soba.." He replied, not looking up from the ground.

"Fine... Go get it.." Bakugou said, as soon as he did Todoroki's face lit up and he ran to go get the packet he put back on the shelf. He skipped over to the cart and dropped it in with a cheery smile. The blonde groaned and continued walking with the cart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were finally done after 2 hours, Todoroki and Bakugou each holding a bag. They opened the door to the lounge to see some people had gone back to their dorm room. Only Midoriya, Kirishima, Kaminari, Uraraka, Tsuyu and Mina remained. 

"We're back extras!" Bakugou called out, the others twirled around and waved hello before turning back around and continued talking. The two walked up the stairs and into their dorm room and set the bags on the kitchen counter.

"Ugh... That was tiring.." Todoroki groaned before collapsing on the couch with a sigh. Bakugou walks over and sat beside him, his arm around Todoroki's shoulder.

"So what now?" Bakugou asked. "Dunno."

Bakugou looked at the door, noting that Kirishima probably won't come back for a bit. After a second or two Todoroki let out a long, sad sigh.

"My father told me to tell him if I'm settling in alright.." He said quietly and picking up his phone to type in his password. Bakugou perked up when he heard his phone ping and light up, he glanced over at the screen and his face instantly dropped into a frown.

Dad: You're visiting us on the weekends, deal with it.

He groaned and picked up the phone and typed his reply.

King_Explosion_Murder: Fine. Whatever.

He had thought about blocking his father's contact, but it would do him no good. It's not like one of those pervs on social media, he knew this person, lived in his home. Though 'home' didn't seem like the word for it anymore, prison seemed more fitting. Bakugou tossed his phone to the other side of the couch and looked back at Todoroki, who looked like he was on the verge of tears.

"Woah, what's wrong?..." He asked with worry. He glanced at Todoroki's phone screen and he understood why he felt so upset.

Father: Keep training and keep your grades up or you're coming back home and will be punished.

The half and half boy sighed, but with a small smile. He met Bakugou's gaze and stared at him for a moment, thinking of words to say.

"There's nothing I can do about it, you would know." He finally said. Bakugou looked at his hands and clenched his fists before letting out a sigh.