CH52: The Blood Moon

Start from the beginning

"Don't worry, I'm sure you'll do fine," Solas tried to reassure him.

Grey sighed, turned a chair from another table around and sat down. "I'm just so… confused. I mean, what am I supposed to do."

"Well, just make sure she's happy," Lux began thinking that she would help the Abyss Watcher.

"I was already planning to do that," Grey deadpanned at how obvious Lux's statement was.

"Well, what do you two usually do together?" Brite asked, hoping to get an idea on how to help Grey.

The Abyss Watcher put a hand on his chin. "Well, we usually go around new places together, see new things, do new things, meet new people, and talk to each other," he replied before noticing that they were giving him weird looks. "What?"

"So, basically," Ezreal started looking rather bewildered. "Ever since you two met, you have been on one colossal date?"

Now it was Grey's turn to look confused. "What?"

Tiara shook her head while pinching the bridge of the nose. "Urghh. You two are so good for each other that it's sickening," she groaned.

Grey just sighed while messaging his forehead. "Grey, calm down," Ezreal said. "Your clothes are pretty much already themed for The Blood moon, and after what you told us, just act naturally."

The Abyss Watcher was silent for a few seconds before standing up. "Well, I might as well go and meet her at the transport station," he said almost sounding defeated before looking at his sister. "Tiara, don't kill anyone while I'm gone."

"I promise nothing," his sister replied earning a deadpan look from her brother. "Fine, as long as they don't bother me too much, I ain't going to kill anyone."

"So only Brite is in danger, good enough for me," Grey said as he walked away.

"What?" the Silver Knight asked looking confused and a little worried.

The Abyss Watcher ignored him and kept walking towards the Transport station. After reaching his destination, he simply stood at the side of the door waiting for his newly acquired lover.

After waiting for a few minutes, Ahri showed up in new clothes. It looked somewhat like her usual kimono, but with different colors. The main color was black and with dark red edges, a dark red skirt, and black detached sleeves. Her gemstones were tied to her waist, one at each side.

"Hey, Ahri," the Abyss Watcher greeted as she reached him. "S-Sorry if I'm not dressed properly," he apologized in an unusual nervous tone.

"It's okay," Ahri replied chuckling at his nervous tone. "Your clothes already suit the Blood moon," Grey's normal dark clothes did suit the festival. She was also glad that he didn't cover his face like usual, or even wearing his hat, and was strapped to his waist instead. she grabbed his arm and held his hand. "Let's go."

Walking into the transport station, the summoner there stood attention. "Good day, champions, leaving the Institute?"

Ahri nodded. "Yes, we'd like to go to Ionia, please," she requested.

The summoner nodded and motioned towards the Rune circle. "Very well, stand in the circle."

Both of them nodded and did as the summoner asked. The summoner waved his hands and cast a spell before both of them vanished.

Both of them appeared at a different transport station, with a different summoner there. "Welcome to Ionia, champions," the summoner greeted.

Ahri and Grey nodded before coming out of the Transport station. They found themselves in a large Ionian village.