End notes

hello there and thank you through time and space for reading voting and commenting on the series. It means more than anything that you've shared in the journey of goblin's hollow. When I started the first book I had only planned to write a trilogy but it has become more of an addiction than a mere book project.

I haven't stopped the series. I plan to start working on book nine very soon.  I want to thank my wattpad friends and family. Those of you that pushed me to keep going, engaged in the tales I have shared on here and helped shape my writing path. I appreciate those of you who've read even one chapter of my work or the whole series. 

I check my profile everyday and whenever i see a vote or comment on my work it brings me a euphoric sense of joy. 

I know there are millions of stories on here and I'm happy that of all of those you picked my little universe to engage in. I hope I have helped you escape the horror of reality, if only for an hour or two. 

If you're looking for something else to read check out the blue rose book club by zanthenewt, who has some good books as well. W.D henning also has some really good sci-fi and fantasy books. He inspired a short story of mine called the retelling of the supernatural wars in tainted fables. 

Ravenwood666may has a lot of great tales as well like alternate realities, a girl with an owl and several others.

There are a ton of writers I'd love to mention but I'm not sure I'll remember them all. oh if you love vampires as I do you need to go to soeli daniels profile half-born is an excellent book avalible here as well as amazon.. 

Those of you that are from the writeon writers group, thank you so much for helping me over the years. 

also K.v wilson and jason greenfield have some excellent stories. 

Thank you for your time. 

  your humble talespinner

                                jess