Chapter 58

Seven minutes passed by them before they heard the knock .

"I'll get it," Salem told him then dashed off to answer the door.

Daniel nodded, sipping on the pixie brew.  Two minutes later Salem returned with Magellan. 

"Thanks for coming," Daniel greeted the elder vampire.

"Sure. This isn't the first time she's needed us. This time however it's a delicate process," Magellan warned him.

"Yes sir, whatever you need me to do, sir." Daniel replied nervously.

"For the time being, I need a work space and her cauldron." 

Daniel nodded, showing him to the cauldron and clearing a small table for him to use." 

"Is there anything else I can do sir?" 

"Not yet. I'll need you two and a small bottle when it's ready." 

Daniel nodded, going to the potions' closet and finding a medium sized potion bottle. He walked it back to the vampire.

"Good. I'll set up the ingredients..... Oh crap." The vampire said. 

"What? What do we need?" Salem asked, horrified it wasn't going to work.

"I have all but fairy dust. It needs to be really strong." He said to them.

"She was given a jar of lycan fairy dust and druid powder." The warlock told him.

"Perfect, get it for me, please." 

Salem got up first and grabbed it.

"What else is in this potion?" Daniel inquired.

"You may not want to know............ But I'll tell you." Magellan said with a mysterious look, an expression only a vampire can make.

"Yes, tell me." He said.

"Voodoo healing water, salt, a few herbs, vampire and....... warlock's blood." He said to him.

"H-h-how much of my blood?" He asked wide eyed, taking a step back.

"Calm down man-child, three drops is it." 

"Oh okay, for the empress sure." He said in a hushed tone.

"Good now like fine wine; put a cork in it, please. I need to get started." Magellan told him.

He nodded taking a step back giving him room to do this.