Chapter 20

Over two moon cycles later, sitting on the balcony with a glass of wine that late evening when the gargoyle flew to her.

"Good to see you," She greeted him.

'Here are your messages for the evening, miss." 

'I don't know how we handled it before you got here, She said.

"You're too kind miss." Nodding t her , then Ludwig flew home to the small cave in the distance. 

Taking a sip of the dark burgundy liquid, she looked at one envelope, from the Fairy Kingdom . She prayed to the goddess it wasn't bad news. Taking another sip then slowly opened the envelope. 

Gazing over the elegant manuscript, she read it twice.

Empress-

       Went to parents weekend at the university. Willow is finding her way and made a few nice friends. We miss you,

     Lily and Colin

She set it aside, then looked at the next me Having another glassful, then she opened the next one.

Ralvania,

    I enjoyed our talks during my time f need. I've decided t come out and see you. I'll be there in nine days. Thanks for all of your help. 

 Daniel

           The excitement rushed though her. She loved visits that weren't a quest She couldn't wait to see the warlock again. They seemed to have a spiritual connection. She grabbed her things and walked back down to her office space, ringing for Amberosia and waiting...