"You mean like— money?"

Finally, he laughed. "Yeah, the good ole America greed."

Returning a breath filled laugh, I agreed. "Yeah, okay."

As he wrote out 'Americana Money" on a piece of paper and centered it between us, I knew I'd be the less bit of help. Although I am money, I hadn't a clue on how to spend it, nor do I try. Truly, I have no concern for it.

And thankfully, Anthony isn't so... mad. Instead, we spent the rest of class playing tic-tac-toe on the same pieces of paper he wrote our topic on. We even made plans to meet in the computer lab on certain mornings to get the presentation going but our laugh about Mrs. Barker was the best part.

It was nice to forget the humiliation that had been stuck on me for the past three days.

After school,

"Amelia! Don't forget to take out the trash!"

My mom was in the living room as I stood in the dinning area, dusting the family heirlooms.

"Okay!"

"And make sure you set the alarm after Ms. Almara leaves, oh! and make sure she parks the car back in the garage."

Gradually, now that I've noticed, she's been taking her evening somewhere.

"I'll be back a little after eight," She added, standing in the opening of the dining room with lipstick on her lips and tall heels curving her feet in such a painful way.

Nor could I question where she'll be, and best if I don't know, "Okay."

Further to the door, I heard her heels sting the floorboards and like a motion picture in my head, I saw her put on a light coat, grab her keys and exit the house.

At the sound of the door close, I threw the microfiber rag onto the table, pulled up my bag, and went for a yogurt in the refrigerator.

Releasing a well deserved sigh, I grabbed for a spoon and headed to blinds of the living room to watch my mom leave. Once she left, I turned around and trudged up the stairs to my bedroom, the floorboards creaking with each step.

My predetermination was to grab for my laptop and go back downstairs, which I did— but ever so often, I stopped walking to enjoy my yogurt. And after re-entering the dinning room, I gently dropped my laptop onto the table and sat down. As it rebooted, I ate my yogurt.

When it was ready, I immediately clicked on the web browser and with my school bag also here, you might assume I was about to do some homework but when in actual reality, I pulled up the Facebook tab. On screen, appeared my fictional profile.

Username: Isabella Barnes

Which is an actual person, she had the bluest eyes back at my old school in Boston. But no, I didn't have a profile picture— that would be a more faulty thing to do.

Moving the arrow across the screen, I pressed on the News Feed tab and when it loaded, Amanda's picture appeared. Apparently, she uploaded a new profile picture with a wink and kissy face emoticon.