🌹Rose #3: Let's Have a Baby

November 8th 2017, Gus reflects back to April 15th, 2008.

"Come with me" 

Looking up, she remain unbothered by what I wanted, "Stay with me" I then pleaded.

"Give this to her— don't let Emma see you."

Brennan took the rose (#3) under his arm and pocketed the folded note.

"Forget everything and just be with me." I demanded, still looking up into her face. She had to make a choice... like me, which I never apologized for.

Standing outside the gate, I looked to where she stood, although surrounded by girls in the same uniform, she remain, in my eyes, more pretty.

My index touched the round of my nose followed by a touch to her's. She snorted, shoving my hand away.

"What?" I snapped. Her eyes re-focused on mine, "What about Anthony?"

I wasn't mad... She had every right to be concern about him, yet I knew of a fact that she had to consider, "It's always been us."

Although I seen him do so, when Brennan came back I asked for a verbal confirmation, "Did you give it to her?"

His nod allowed my eyes to re-engage with the sight of her, quickly admiring how well the gray sky matched her small image.

If you have perfect vision, you could see the rose and folded note in one hand, and the other sending off a gentle wave in my direction.

I didn't want her to—

"I don't want you to go" I endorsed, unlike back then, I said it and you could hear the desperation in my voice.

Instead of answering, she cupped my cheek and remained silent.

After gulping down the lump in my throat, I continued with another suggestion, "I'll get help— and we can just be together."

"There's nothing wrong with you" she... reminded, pushing back pieces of my hair, "Your hair is blonde again."

Stating an obvious... unnecessary fact showed how much she didn't want to be with me. So with a kick from my foot, I closed the open door and just as it slammed, I turned. My hands holding up my weight, her body now beneath mine.

Gus reflects back to September 2nd 2017.

It's been six months without her and I found myself overlooking her Instagram... more than I should.

March 27th 2017, Instagram Post #15.