Thunder

Sasuke stared at the figure in disbelief.

"You-!"

"Sorry kid." They smirked from behind their mask. "Neko-chan is mine. Not yours not Ice-boy's. Mine."

Sasuke glared at the masked man. A stare filled with loathing. How dare this man mention Arisu as though she were a possession!

"How dare you...who the hell are you?!" He activated his sharingan, a gesture the masked person grinned at.

They mirrored his actions with a pair of their own.

"Wouldn't you like to know~?" They mused as Sasuke's eyes widened briefly, then became hazy as he collapsed. Asleep.

"N-no...."

In his dreams Sasuke forgot the man.

The masked figure stared at the unconscious boy and scoffed.

"Serves you right. You weren't supposed to see me yet." They sighed, wondering what to do with the unconscious boy. They glanced at him. "Cute face."

They removed their mask. "Looks a lot like mine." They smirked.

Sasuke stared at Sasuke.

"Like looking into a mirror." The previously masked man noted aloud. He frowned. "A mirror that makes whatever it reflects more grumpy and slightly younger ..."

This world's version of Sasuke was a disappointment.

"I know I'm a flirt but at least I'm smooth." This alternate reality Sasuke said to himself as he kicked his unconscious counterpart. "I'm brave. Strong! Unbelievably handsome~!"

His face darkened.

"Not a failure...this time...I can protect you..."

This world wouldn't end up like his world. Arisu won't...

Sasuke shook his head. He couldn't afford to dwell on the past.

"She'll be mine." Sasuke growled at his unconscious double. "You bastard are so lucky I'll cease to exist without you... You're the dent in my almost perfectly flawless plan. I would've replaced you!" He hissed.

If only he could.

Zabuza stared.

"Hn."

"No. I won't do that."

Itachi glared.

"I said no. I'd rather die than betray my student's future wife's ex."

Itachi felt himself get particularly annoyed at that statement.

"I need you to protect my brother."

Zabuza ceased his protests and blinked.

"Eh?"

"We have a...foreign visitor that must be dealt with."

Suddenly, Zabuza was so much more interested.

Haku blushed as he held Arisu's hands in his.

Naruto silently screeched.

That is, until it wasn't so silent anymore.

"ARISU! HOW COULD YOU CHEAT ON SASUKE LIKE THAT!?!?"

Haku spun eerily towards the Uzumaki with a death glare.

"Uchiha-san and Arisu-hime aren't currently in a relationship. He left her."