Dream (AU)

Arisu gasped. She wasn't in the Hokage office anymore.

She was tied up in a chair. In a room all alone.

That's..not good. She blinked as she let out a groan. Are you kidding me?! I was almost done my paperwork too!

The door swung open and and two men walked in. These men were none other then.

"Hashirama Senju? Madara Uchiha?!" Arisu exclaimed wide eyed. And this Hashirama wasn't a ghost! "Fuck!" She struggled against her binds.

Somehow she travelled into the past. This was not good! Meeting her could've changed the future!

"So you know of us." Madara smirked, "that makes this a lot easier. Hn." Arisu glared at him.

"Don't mind the him." Hashirama said kindly, "we found you unconscious nearby the village. What's your name?"

Arisu bit her lip. Then she smirked.

"Your mom."

Madara knocked her out.

-

When she awoke, she came face to face with Hashirama, Tobirama and Madara.

"Alright then..." Hashirama sighed, "What's your real name?"

She blinked. Then gestured Madara, "His mom."

Tobirama scoffed, "She's an idiot."

Ouch thought Arisu, that hurt...Great grandpa

"Not an idiot." A feminine voice spoke up, "a child. A sixteen year old child who throws knives and stuff..."

Arisu eyed the approaching Uchiha lady in suspicion. "Who are you?"

The lady smirked and put her hands on her hips, "I'm Izuna Uchiha."

Arisu's face scrunched up in confusion, "Izuna Uchiha...? That's impossible." She muttered. Izuna's eyes widened.

"Tobi-kun, Hashirama and Niisan. Please leave us be. I'll handle her. Go tell Itachi I won't be joining him for dango." Izuna requested with a shooing motion. Tobirama sighed and nodded as he Madara and Hashirama left the room.

A silence.

Izuna's eyes glistened, "So what world do you come from? I-!"

"Wait what..?" Arisu blinked. She was completely lost. "What on earth are you talking about...?"

"Ahem...well then." Izuna coughed, "In your world I was a man correct?" Arisu's eyes widened and she nodded.

"I was killed."

A nod.

"By Tobirama."

Another nod.

"Well then that's mostly canon...say...do you know what anime is?" Izuna asked as she eyed the girl. Arisu shook her head. "Hmm so you're not from my old world... canon? Maybe...what's your name? Don't worry I won't tell."

"Arisu Senju." She sighed, "the great granddaughter of Tobirama." Izuna's eyes sparkled.

"Interesting..." she murmured, "multiple worlds and realities...? You shouldn't exist." Arisu frowned.

"What do you mean...?"

"Never mind...have you met Sasuke Uchiha, Naruto Uzumaki or Sakura Haruno?" Inquired Izuna. Arisu nodded, "they were my teammates before I became Hokage."

Izuna gaped, "Hokage?! That's so cool! I-right eheh have you fought any foes yet?"

Arisu pursed her lips, "We've been tracking a group called the Akatsuki."

"I see... has Sasuke left yet?"

"How do you know about that?!" Growled Arisu on suspicion, "or my teammates...!?"

"Well...that's a little complicated." Izuna sighed, "and um..technically I don't exist..."

"What are you...saying...?"

"Never mind. You're basically saying the Akatsuki are around and are bad guys right?"

Arisu nodded.

"Then I have a gift for you." Izuna smirked. Arisu shrieked as Izuna plucked out one of her eyes.

"What the hell?!"

"It's fine since technically I don't exist and..." Izuna sighed as she prayed to the google gods and slammed her eye into Arisu's, "You aren't real. You're a character someone made u-!"

Arisu woke up screaming.

Sorry about the long wait and the short filler chapter. 😭 I'll try to update more frequently if I can. Believe it! Once again, sorry about that...

Wonderlandजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें