Truth

Arisu hiraishined back to her apartment and clenched a fist. Her eyes were back to their normal magenta but...a single dreadful thought circled in her mind.

What will great grandfather think?

Arisu was terrified of the many ways this news could go wrong. Would he think her a disgrace? She couldn't hide this truth from her ancestors. That wasn't an option. Plus, she'd need to have Kakashi teach her how to use her sharingan.......or learn on her own.

Slowly, she extended her arm and gingerly wrapped her fingers around the grip of her sword. The Shinjitsu. She shut her eyes as the sound of Hashirama and Tobirama's spirits emerging buzzed quietly.

"Arisu!" Hashirama beamed, "Welcome home! How was your day at work?"

She frowned and shook her head, "Actually I wasn't-I mean...I left early. Danzo came and...gave me some information on my full heritage." she forced out weakly.

"Full heritage?" Repeated Tobirama now listening attentively. "You mean your mother's side of the family correct?"

Arisu flinched and nodded, "Well-erm yes...about that..."

She could feel the tears prickling in her eyes. She desperately blinked them away but it was too late. Tobirama and Hashirama has noticed already.

"Arisu...what's wrong?" Hashirama asked gently. Tobirama frowned in concern.

"W...what would you do if you were lied to by someone you trusted?" Arisu asked softly before correcting herself, "no...not lied to but if important information was withheld...?"

Surprisingly, it was Tobirama who answered first.

"I'd first like to understand the reason they did so...then from that I'd judge whether their motives were honourable or not." Tobirama said wisely. Arisu stared at her ancestor in awe.

"I agree with Tobirama." Hashirama nodded with a smile, "but still...what's wrong?"

Arisu inhaled deeply as she closed her eyes, "I...it would be easier to show you..."

She opened her eyes to reveal her single tomoe sharingan.

Hashirama gasped. Tobirama showed no visible change in emotion. Then, the second Hokage smiled.

"I knew it." He smirked in triumph.

Hashirama gawked in confusion. "Eh?"

Arisu was at a loss as well. "You...knew?"

Tobirama flushed slightly, "well...not exactly." He confessed, "But I had my suspicions because of your unique chakra signature. I wasn't sure whether Hashirama would notice because he's...well him... but-!"

"You aren't mad...?" Arisu whispered, "I-I thought you hated Uchiha..."

Tobirama's eyes softened.

"I hate anyone who threatens Konoha." Tobirama whispered gently, "and uh...I ahem...hate everyone." He attempted to make a joke. Arisu cracked a small smile and hugged him.

For a brief moment, Tobirama seemingly became solid. He returned the embrace and relished in Arisu's warmth...she did the same to him.

Hashirama soon joined in with the embrace with a loud laugh.

"But I could never hate you..." Tobirama whispered softly as once again, he became but a phantom. Arisu smiled sadly, she missed the brief warmth Tobirama had omitted.

"I...what shall I do with this information?" She asked finally, "Do I...?"

"I think it's best to train your sharingan privately." Tobirama said solemnly, "Hashirama and I have both seen quite a lot of the kekkei genkei and would suffice as teachers." Hashirama nodded in agreement.

"Should I...keep it a secret from my team?"

"No," Tobirama and Hashirama shook their heads immediately, "It's best to let them know." They smirked at each other. They truly were siblings no matter how different they were from each other.

"This is going to be so much fun..." Tobirama said slyly thinking of all the techniques he could teach his descendant. All the jutsu and seas they could master together.

Hashirama stared at his brother happily.

I've never seen him this way... the first Hokage beamed. So happy...

-

"You summoned us Hokage-sama?" Kakashi drawled as he glanced up from his 'not porn' book. Sakura and Naruto shared exasperated looks.

"Yes, I did." Arisu trailed off with a light cough, "You see...earlier this week I decided to look into a bit of my heritage."

"Heritage?" Sakura repeated with a curious expression, "You mean you're not a full blooded Senju?"

"Maa maa even Tsunade isn't a full blooded Senju, Sakura. Think about it..." Kakashi sighed, "well? What's your full heritage."

"I don't have a clue what the big deal is about heritage." Naruto blinked, "you're a Senju. Does anything else matter?"

"Think about it for once." Arisu sighed, "if you have even the slightest drop of a certain clans blood in your veins then by law, you have a claim to everything that the clan owns. Of course usually it's the head family that has the strongest claim to the clan's treasures and whatnot. But everyone has a claim, whether it is a strong one or not doesn't matter."

Typically the closer you are to the main family, the stronger your claim. With the exception of branch families...

"I think I get it." Nodded Naruto with a grin, "I get it! Believe it!"

"So what's your full heritage Hokage-sama?" Sakura asked anxiously.

Uzumaki probably. Kakashi thought nonchalantly, makes sense...

Arisu smirked, then frowned. She should've brought a camera of some sorts. Shaking the childish thought away she smiled.

"Sharingan." She whispered as her eyes blazed red.

Kakashi dropped his porn.

Sakura screamed.

Naruto's face turned blue.

"I'm half Uchiha." Arisu grinned at their shocked expressions, "and you should all see your faces....you look like idiots!"

Needless to say, that was not what they were expecting.

WonderlandOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara