Survival of the Fittest

Arisu didn't give a damn what Kakashi told her. A shinobi should see underneath the underneath...and always be prepared.

A true ninja would eat meals whenever they could because they wouldn't know when they'd have their next.

Knowing this, Arisu figured she would need to eat and that Kakashi was tricking them.

She also reasoned that since he was late yesterday he'd be again. It was a risky gamble, but one she was glad she took.

-

"Arisu! Kakashi-Sensei! You're late!"

Arisu shrugged, "I saw underneath his lies and figured he'd be late..."

Kakashi eyes her, 'Who is this kid...? They called her a silent prodigy but this is-?'

He pulled out a silver bell attached to a string.

"Ahem! I have one bell, you're goal is take it from me alright?" He told them, "the ones who don't get the bell will be tied to a stake and watch me eat lunch...oh, and be sent back to the academy."

"EH?!"

"But Sensei! There's only one bell!" Sakura pointed out.

"That's not fair at all!! Believe it!" Naruto scowled.

"Hn."

Sasuke was tense about this, but not too worried. He was number one rookie in his class. Surely a fangirl, deadlast and shadow wouldn't pose a threat!

"Come with the intention to kill..."

"Argh!!!" Charged Naruto.

"I didn't say 'start' yet...but you can with the intention to kill...I'm starting to like you guys." Kakashi smirked, "You have until this other bell rings...GO!"

Immediately Sasuke ans Sakura jumped into a hiding place while Naruto stood there stupidly.

Arisu was already behind Kakashi throwing kunai and shuriken.

She decided to go with her original style of fighting.

'He's forcing us against each other and testing our teamwork...' noted Arisu.

Kakashi narrowed his eyes at Arisu, 'show me...what you're hiding so desperately!'

"Go away Arisu! I don't need anyone!" Declared Naruto, "Kakashi! I'm going to defeat you one on one!"

Arisu sighed and flickered away.

She didn't need to look twice to sense what was going to happen.

-

"..."

Sasuke glared at her.

She glared back.

'If I kill him... I can guarantee Konoha safety from the wrath of the Curse of Hatred.' Arisu pondered, 'But I'd most certainly ruin my reputation as Arisu a ninja of Konoha...'

She sighed, "Shall I aid you?"

He was pretty much completely buried in the ground except his head.

"Hn. I don't need your help." Sasuke spat.

Really? I beg to differ.

Arisu shrugged, "Alright."

And she turned to walk away.

Sasuke's eyes widened, never before had someone brushed him off like that before. Usually all the girls flocked to him and begged to do him favours...not that he cared.