Queen of Hearts

Kakashi and Zabuza immediately got to work. They sat there in silence. It was as if there were a silent agreement between the two to help each other out.

Kakashi got to work healing Sasuke and Arisu with the little medical knowledge he had. He was aware of chakra points and various parts of the body from anbu training.

Zabuza started tending to Haku, and every once and awhile aiding Kakashi heal his own students. (Don't ask where he learned of different parts of the human anatomy. I'm terrified to find out)

Sakura was requested to rush back and forth between the two to supply bandages and clean water. Tazuna stuck close with her and helped.

Naruto helped Inari and the villagers fend off Gato and his goons.

Arisu was first to wake up.

"So you managed to stitch me up..." she mused, "how are the others."

"In stable condition." Zabuza answered with a smile, "thanks kid..."

"Hmph, I bet if things played out differently you would have denied caring for the boy...Haku was it?" Arisu pondered, "You really do care don't you...?"

Zabuza didn't answer immediately, "Yeah...he means a lot to me...thanks for...saving him."

"Ah, Kakashi...I never got to say thanks." Arisu said sighing, "oh well, you got us into this mess..."

"Why are you blaming me?!"

"Actually it's Sasuke's...I could've dealt with it on my own..." sighed Arisu, "though...its kind of nice to know...that he'd risk his life for.....me."

They sat in silence before Sasuke regained consciousness.

"Ng...? Arisu...!" He exclaimed upon waking up.

Arisu smirked, "I'm quite flattered to be the first thing you think about when you wake up Uchiha."

Sasuke felt something he never had before as the tips of his ears went pink. His heart beat accelerated and he felt himself become embarrassed.

"I-!"

Haku chuckled.

"This is a pleasant way to wake up isn't it?" He smiled, "and I'm happy to hear that you do care Zabuza."

Zabuza gulped, "you heard that kid?"

"I was first to wake up." Haku stated with a smile.

In truth, Zabuza thought of Haku like a son, or perhaps his younger brother. Whatever the case, they cared for each other.

"Sasuke-kun!!! You're awake!!"

"Teme! Arisu!"

Arisu smiled, "Naruto. Sakura."

"We were so worried!" Sakura scolded, "be more careful and be less careless!!"

Arisu smiled slightly, "I make no promises..."

Sakura scowled in irritation, "Shannaro! You should listen to me!"

Arisu shrugged and stood up.

"I'm going to go stretch."

Sasuke watched her leave.

"Do it Sasuke." Kakashi encouraged.

He gave Kakashi a weird look.

"I meant this may be your chance to get her stop hating you." Kakashi elaborated.

Sakura nodded, "Even I can see it."