Chapter 27 - Party plans

Unedited
----://
NIALL POV:
"My little sis was flighting in tomorrow!" I yelled waking Kaitlyn up
"Mm that's nice.." She said smiling still half asleep.
"Come on Kait be more exciting then that," I said before kissing her
"I am exited I'm just tired! " she said rolling back over. "Wait you don't have a sister?" She said turning back over looking at me confused.
"She's like a sister, she my cousin" I said laughing. My cousin and I got really close growing up as she was an only child and I only have an older brother. So she was like a little sister to me.
"Oh I see, do you want me to come ?" She said sitting up.
"No it's okay we have a lot to catch up on," I said getting out of bed and picking out a pair of jeans and plain shirt.
"You and Paisley have any plans?" I said while fussing with my hair.
"Not really just looking into plans for her birthday, maybe if your cousin is still here she can come to the party," she said looking at her phone.
"Sounds good, " i said leaning down for another kiss. " see you later"
"See yeah!" Kait said
***
HARRY POV:
"Bye nialler have fun!" I said waving as he walked out the door. I ran to Kaits room and jumped on the bed
"I thought he would never leave!" I said with a smirk.
When a pillow cane flying into my face.
"Be nice!" She said smiling
"What are we going do today?" I said
"Birthday preparation ! It's Paisley first birthday! It has to be perfect," she said looking at me nervously.
"You realize she is one and probably won't remember .." I said laughing
Her face started to get sad, "doesn't mean it can't be perfect," she said quietly.
"Hey your right it will be perfect, it will be because I will help!, what do you need me to do!" I said sitting up ready for action!
"I don't know who to invite .. " she said sadly
"Well the boys and your grandparents," I said cheerful.
"Should I invite .. Anna?" She said softly.
I frozen when those words came out.
"Do you think that's a good idea?" I said thinking of what Niall had told me the night before.
"I don't know maybe it is a bad one .." She said before getting up.
"We're you off too!" I said giving her a smile showing off my dimples.
"Stop it!!" She said before walking out of the room.
I smirked and followed her down the hall into Paisleys room.
"No seriously though what's the plan!" I said
"Maybe we can look for invitations, and some decorations ? I kind of want to have the party on her actual birthday in a couple of days. Do you think it will be to short of notice ?" She said biting her lip.
"Everything will all work out don't worry okay." I said giving her a hug.
"Thanks," she said before picking up paisley from her crib.

**In the party store** -still Harry POV

"How about these!" I said putting on some funky glasses.
"You do remember she's one right," she said laughing.
Her smile was amazing, It always made me happy.
"We need a piñata !!" I yelled as we got to the aisle
I laughed as she ran down the aisle looking for the perfect one. She stopped in the middle of the aisle and bursted into a fit of laugher.
"What ? " I said confused walking towards her.
"i found the perfect one!" she said between laughter
I finally got over to her, "hah very funny,"
"What you don't like the idea of little kids whacking you with a stick," she said with a big smile.
I shook my head as she continued looking a piñata.

***Niall meeting his cousin!****

Nialls POV:

I pulled up to the little coffee shop where I was meeting my cousin I hadn't seen her in a while and there was lots of catching up to do. I didn't want Kait to come as I thought it might be a good idea to talk about the whole Anna situation and me not possibly being the dad to another girl.

I walked in and I could see Deziray sitting at the table her dirty blonde hair falling down her back and she was nervously playing with her charm bracelet as she waited for me to arrive

"Hey dez!"

"Nialler!" She shouted getting up giving me a hug.

"Hey! Long time no see!" I said hugging her back.
**

So how's the school life been ? I said sitting down once I got my drink.
"It's been good I miss it here though," she said. My cousin had been at school in America so hadn't been back to the UK in a while.

"So how's Anna?" She said drinking her tea.
"Anna? We're not together." I said
"Oh.. I'm sorry, I didn't know " she said nervously.

"Im dating Kait now ?" I said "but since you brought up anna I have something to tell you."

I went on to tell her about getting Anna pregnant and how I came to the situation of being with the adopted mother of my child.

"And now Anna says your not the father?" She said confused

"Yep and now I don't know what to do" I sighed

" Well can't you take one of those test?" She said.

"Well I haven't told Kait yet..." I said biting my lip.

"Well you will have to tell her eventually," she said.

"I can't yet, not with Pasileys birthday and Christmas soon. I need to support her, it's her first christmas with out her parents she needs a distraction," I said

"Well what if you are the father then nothing changes, and if you aren't Kait should love you for who you are not just because you Paisleys father," she said.

"I know well I'll wait a bit.."

-------///

Yay new chapter sorry it isn't long I wanna do a birthday one and Christmas one and New Years chapter so I have to get the ideas flowing !!! Sorry for the long wait I've been super busy!

Hope you enjoy!!! Share comment and vote! Thank you all for supporting!