Chapter 29 - The Results part 1

Sorry for the long wait! I think this might be the second last chapter, then I will make the sequel.

-------///
HARRY POV:
I woke up to Kait wiggling under my arms. I smiled when I saw she was still there I was sure she would have left. I moved my arms out from around her and snuck out of bed. I walked to Paisley room peaking in and seeing she was still asleep. I walked down stairs to the kitchen and started the kettle to make some tea.

I heard a noise come down the stairs, "Harry?" Said an older voice.

"Yeah," I said smile and Kait grandma

"What you doing up so early, "she said smiling back.

"Ah couldn't sleep, tea? " I said pouring a cup.
She nodded "thank you" before sipping the tea slowly.

"Kait still asleep?" I said pouring myself a cup.

"I think so , but you should know you slept with her last night," she said laughing

"Hey it's not like that," i said starting to blush.. Even if I wish it was it never would be.

"Oh I Know," she said smiling " you really care about her don't you?"

"Yeah I do ever since the accident getting to know her I care lots, it's been hard for her and I want her to know she has someone." I said.

"And Niall? Is he trustworthy? " she said slowly.

"Yeah he's really nice guy I trust him with a lot, I think Kaits lucky to have him. " I said he's good guy but I'd be better I thought.

"Kait told me about Niall not being honest with her about the DNA, Anna told her I don't know if either one of them has talk to you but will you make sure she doesn't get hurt." She said

Niall had told me about the DNA and I had kept I a secret from Kait. I was doing it to protect her I was going tell her but I thought I wait for the results before causing her to worry.

"I will make sure of it, " I said nodding and smiling

"Your a good boy, Harry" she said nodding.

We were quite for a while until Kait broke the silence coming down the stairs. "Morning you two," she said

"Morning honey," her grandma said pulling her into a hug. "I'm going check on Paisley." She said leaving the room.

"Hopefully I wasn't to annoying last night I'm told I'm a blanket stealer , " she said pouring herself tea.

"I didn't notice" I said smiling at her. She was so cute.

KAIT POV:

I woke up to an empty bed. I hoped I wasn't to annoying to him I thought before getting up to check on Paisley she was still sound asleep so i snuck downstairs. I could hear my grandma and Harry talking but couldn't here what. I only caught the last thing my grandma was saying. Telling Harry he was a good boy. He really was. From the moment after the accident happened to now I he was there for me. Comforting my needs. I don't know where I would be without Harry. It made me smile I was thankful for him. I made my way into the kitchen and said good morning before grabbing my self some tea.

"When do you have to leave for work?" I said sipping my tea.

"Soon," he said

"You okay? " I said he didn't seem his cheeky self this morning

"Just thinking, I'm going get dressed then leave so I'll talk when I'm back okay" he said before leaving me alone in the kitchen.

----at a meeting with the boys---
HARRY POV:

"Okay and so we will be going on the Where We Are tour in a couple of months boys so enjoy your free time this ones going be a long one." Said Management.

I was excited to your again I loved it but the thought of leaving Kait and Paisley was causing a small pain in my stomach.

"Hey Niall!" I yelled calling him over. I wanted to tell him Kait knew.

"Sorry I can't, I got to run." He said before heading out the door.

------///

End of part 1!

I was going make this a long thing but in case I didn't finish tonight I split it into 2 so you could start reading again sorry my updates have been taking long! I hoping to get part 2 out maybe tomorrow and then last chapter or 2 I'm going end it soon because I have ideas flowing for the squeal and any 5sos fans stay turned I'm writing a new Fanfic on them! Hope you enjoy this bit as always it's unedited ! One day I will edit one day!
Don't forget to comment, vote and share! Thank you all for everything!