Chapter 12- Boys lunch

Harry POV:

We finally got to Nandos where we planned on eating. We decided to go with one of Nialls favourites as we some how got him to be come meet us.

"So how you been Niall," louis spoke.

"Fine," he said barley looking up from his phone.

I couldn't take seeing him like this, ever since he gave up his child he's been moping around.

" Niall tell us what's wrong," I finally said.

"'Nothings wrong. " he spat angrily at me.

"Niall.. Please" I said

*Nialls POV *

" i lost them..." I said with a lump in my throat.

"Who" Zayn said confused.

"It was first my daughter then Anna." I said on the verge of tears.

It's been only 8 months since all of this and they expect me to pretend nothing happened.

"Niall .. I'm. Sorry " Liam spoke putting a hand to my shoulder.

I nodded wiping a tear from my eye.

"Bud just know were here for you. " Harry said

I nodded , I didn't wanna talk more about it as I was scared if burst into tears. Being with the boys really did help. Maybe isolating them wasn't my best choice before.

"Let's eat!" Louis said flagging down a waiters.

The lady took are orders and came back with are food. As we were eating. Harry had an idea

"We should go out tonight , do something fun. "

"Like what?" I said taking a bite of my food.

"Club?" Louis said

"Why not," I said. It be nice to spend sometime with the boys.

"Hey , Harry do you think Kaitlyn would wanna come to?" Zayn said

"Who's Kaitlyn?" I said giving them a puzzled look.

"Harry's new room mate," Liam said laughing.

"What?" I said still confused as ever.

"She's just a friend it's nothing don't worry about it bud, she doesn't have to come" Harry said before taking another bite of food.

"I don't care , who comes as long as were going have a good time." I said pushing my finished plate away.

I didn't care who this girl was as long as she didn't ruin my night.

** later that day**

Kaitlyns POV

I finally got paisley down for a nap so I decided to relax in the tub for a bit since no one else was home.

I lit a bunch of candles dimmed the lights filled the tub and slipped into the warm bubble filled bath. I laid there in the piece and quiet. I must have got lost in a day dream cause the next thing I knew harry was standing in the bathroom.

"HARRY!" I screamed crossing my hands over my chest.

" oops sorry! " He said cover his eyes with his hands. "I was just looking to see if you were home." He said laughing

"Well I'm home!, and stop peaking!" I said a saw him peak between his fingers.

"Give me a minute to get out then we can talk." I said frustrated he had to ruin my alone time.

"Oh no need to get dressed " he said taking his hands off his eyes and winking.

"OUT!" I screamed. Which made Harry chuckle as he walked out of my bathroom

*once I was I dressed *

"Okay what was so important you had to ruin my bath." I said as he sat down on the bed next to me.

"The boys and I were wondering if you wanted to come out with us tonight." He said

"Where?" I Asked

"This new club?" He said pushing his hair out of his face.

"Don't you think that's not safe for a baby." I said cocking an eyebrow

"Yeah well here's the things we
Were wondering if it be like just us and you." He said looking how at the bed.

"Oh, and what should I so with paisley?" I said thinking there had to be a flaw in his plan.

"Umm well do you know anyone who can watch her?" He said now playing with his phone.

I paused , Lou just asked me and I know she meant it so.

"I'll find someone." I said

Harry head whipped up shocked at my words

"So you will come!" He said surprised.

"On one condition." I said seriously

"Anything!" He said

I laughed at how he was eager he was.

"I don't walk in with you boys." I said

He gave me a puzzling look.

"I don't want my life to be anymore stressful, I have to deal with living with you I don't need the paparazzi at my door step." I said

"Hey! What's so bad about living with me!" He said making a sad face.

Which made me laugh,

"Oh nothing," I said sticking my tongue out at him.

Making is both laugh.

"Seriously though, i can't walk in with you boys but once I'm in the club it won't matter if I'm with you guys." I said

He nodded I agreement we both knew it was the best thing for us to do. Since I didn't any more stress on my life then I already have now.

---///

There is a part 2 with Harry's thoughts coming up too!
Hope you guys enjoy !!

Thanks for reading!!