Chapter 8

Harry's POV

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Honey!" A women like voice said on the voice.

"Mum?" said surprise she was calling at this time.

"Harry I thought you were coming to visit this week what happened?" She said. I knew this would come up I was suppose to spend the week with my family but Liam called and asked for me help so I had to cancel.

"Mum... " I said ask I started to tell her everything that was going on.

*** a little while later.

"That's it I'm coming to you. That girl needs a mom not a young boy!" My mum said after I told her what happened.

"No mum! It's fine" I said frantically I didn't want anyone to know I told about Kaitlyn.

"Yes , seen you soon." She said before ending the call. Ugh hopefully Kaitlyn doesn't mind. I walk back Into the room where Louis and Kaitlyn are fixed to the tv and Baby Paisley is asleep in between them.

"Who was that?" Kaitlyn asked

"It was my mum... She wants to visit." I said.

"Oh" was all Kaitlyn said as she kept her eyes on the tv.

Maybe it was to early to bring mum up. But then again she calls her self it. We all cuddled in on the couch Paisley in my lap and Kaitlyn in between me and Louis. I decided I should put Paisley to bed. I picked her up as started carrying her up stairs. I heard Kaitlyn follow me. I placed her in her crib and just was about to head down stairs when I noticed Kaitlyn in the door way. She didn't say anything but I could see in her eyes that she was grateful I could be around. We both headed back down stairs where louis had a couple DVDs on his lap.

"Which one!" He says holding up to horror movies.

Which made Kaitlyn stop.

"What? You scared." I teased

"No! Ok maybe.." She said sticking her tongue out.

"You can cuddle in between me and Louis" I said and louis picked on and plopped in into the DVD player. The movie started it wasn't even that bad and Kaitlyn was already curled in a ball. It made me laugh she was so cute like that. That's when she screamed. Making me jump and louis fell into a fit of laughter.

"Louis!" She screamed hitting him.

"What!" He said between laughs.

Louis had grabbed Kaitlyn just as something on the tv popped out making it worse.

"Your mean!" She said in a baby voice, sticking out her tongue.

"Aww! Kaity! I sorry!" Louis said giving her puppy dog eyes . I couldn't help but laugh as this whole time she was moving closer to me.

Kaitlyn POV

Louis scared me so bad. You think Harry will sleep with me tonight to keep me I moved closer to Harry to stay away from the big bad louis. That's when Harry wrapped his arm around me. I felt safe with him. I looked up at him he was looking at the TV but then looked down at me and smiled. He's so sweet.

"Aww look at you two!" Louis tease, I saw Harry glare at him. Making me blush. "Well it's getting late I should probably head out anyway. Nice to meet your again Kaitlyn." Louis said getting up and heading towards the door.

"Nice meeting you to! Bye louis" I said as he turned to walk out the door as he did , I locked it.

"Scared?" Harry said smirking.

"No! But it's safer!" I said shyly. I started to get more nervous and I just wanted to be back on the couch with Harry's arm around me. I shuffled making my feet head toward the steps. I finally reached the top when Harry said

" Do you want me to come sleep with you tonight?"

-------

I'm posting this as well on my tumblr which is kaityloves1d . Please don't steal my work!!