Chapter 2 -before the baby

When I went through editing I realized my spellcheck Niall to nails I left the first one because it was funny.

*Before the car accident*

Nails pov.

"Niall someone's here to see you." Harry teases winking at Niall's girlfriend Anna walking in.

"Shut up styles." I yelled back grabbing Anna's hand and taking her into a separate room. a look on her face told me something was wrong.

"Niall.." Anna spoke softly tears now rolling down her cheeks.

"Babe what's wrong!" I said as I pulled her into a tight hug.

"I'm.. Pregnant ... " Anna finally spilled out now crying even more.

"Shh .. Shh it's ok." I said sitting there rubbing her back. Was I ready to be a father ?

*few months later*

Sitting in my apartment on my couch waiting for Anna to come home. She had be hanging out with her friends more and more once she found out she was pregnant. To me it seemed like this was all a joke to her. She had nothing prepared and Anna was due in only 2 months. Finally I heard the front door open.

"Niall? " I heard her call out

"In here!" I yelled back. She curled up on the couch beside me putting her had on the baby.

" so I was thinking , " Anna said slowly losing eye contact with me.

" about ?" I said looking back to the tv.

" That we both love hanging out with our friends and having a care free life right." She said

"Ok sure ?" I said now turning my attention back to her.

" And maybe I was thinking we are to young to raise a child and I was kind of thinking maybe .... We put her up for adoption?" Anna said not being able to meet my gaze.

I sat there starring blankly for a good 2 mins.

"Niall? " she said now starring at me. I finally snapped out of it and just nodded.

" I found these parents that said they would take her right when she is born, they'd be happy to meet you, in hopes you like them. " she said sounds hopeful.

I can't believe she even has parents already she didn't even ask me. But maybe she's right . Maybe we are to young. After sitting there for a good 10 mins. I agreed to meet the parents.

***

"Well Niall it was nice to meet you and I hope to choose us to be the adopt parents no pressure," the woman said laughing.

"So Niall what do you think?" Anna said looking at me.

"They.. Are .. Perfect. " I finally said. I still wish I never agreed I wish I could be part of this baby's life but I knew what was best.

"Want me to catch them before they leave to sign papers and make it official?" The adoption lady said look at both of us.

"Yes please." Anna spoke holding me hand. " Niall it's better for both of us I promise." She said squeezing me hand. I just nodded still not to sure anymore.

*** day of the pregnancy

"On three , one , two , three .. Push!" Said the doctor

" it's a girl" another nurse called cleaning her off the. Handing her to Anna.

She's beautiful.

Once the fuss turned down the nurse finally came back and asked what the name of the new baby girl was going to be called. We both turned to the adoptive parents. We had agreed they could name the baby. " we talked as a family and are daughter came up with a name and we wanted both your approval what do you thinks of Paisley Elizabeth ?"said The woman who was now going to be the mother.

"It's perfect." I said smiling Anna had let me hold Paisley one last time before handing her to her new parents.

"She doesn't belong to us anymore" I said as a tear escaped my eye now running down my cheek.

" I know , but it will be ok." Anna said grabbing my hand.

*** one month later

A week after Paisley had been born was the last time i saw Anna. Turns out now she has a new boyfriend and living a baby free life. While I wonder what Paisleys doing every moment and hope she's having a better life then mine. Other then the boys keeping my spirits up I've been sad, I know things will change once I start touring again as the Take Me Home Tour for one direction starts in a couple of weeks. Being on stage is one thing that lets my mind be free of this side of my world, stopping me from thinking about Paisley.